+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rochdale escape

Hi Connie.

What colour knickers are you currently wearing? x

And how big are your tits?

Hi Connie, does yer fanny look like a clowns pocket?

If so can you measure your curtains cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by funny_flopbags View Post
    And how big are your tits?
    I wondered who would be the first

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    When we broke up i had to sell one of my businesses to pay him off, plus a car.
    What do you feel about prenuptial agreements,they are not worth the paper that they are written on I've been told,do you fancy meeting for a drink sometime?

Hello Cocopops, I think you are right, agreements are the way to go. But when you are in love it must be a bad influence. I have been in love twice in my life, both ending in tears. Once though when i was 15.
    Of course i would like to go out for a drink. I expect you live in Cambridge. I live in Melbourne which is just south of Cambridge. I notice boys are saying their usual boyish nonsense. I prefer a man, an adult like you. There are many good restaurants in Cambridge if you want to book.

Let me know when....Connie. x By the way Mr Kel, i cant repeat what Frank said. It wasnt nice and im am shocked he used such language.

Hi Connie.

I now make that three people in your family who don’t know the existence of apostrophes. I can only conclude it was your parents who ultimately failed you all. Were they a bit mongy?

You harlot x

Nevermind the lack of apostrophes,Connie can't even spell the place in which she claims to live,I think that Melbourn hasn't got an E on the end of it if my memories of traveling the A10 serve me right

Is that you playing with my love life Frank?

Surely not Chalkz. Frank wouldn't do that would he?

Nah, it's Connie. She has several convictions for prostitution but I hear she's ok really.

Just got in from a club. I have to get Frank to the clinic tomorrow. Had a bop or two. One fellow asked for a number, but no. I dont think there is anyone out there really. You are right cocopops i got the spelling wrong, oh well. You boys are quite brutal. Frank says you lot are a bit psychopathic. Connie.. off to bed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)