Jeremy here. I notice with intense dismay that Rochdale have stayed up. This peanut of a club, kept alive by directors cash, does not deserve to be in the football league.

The chairman was in tears at the end, so was i, because these imposters carry on. When you think that Stockport York, Southport, Wrexham Tranmere, etc are locked out. How selfish can you get?, these blinds salesmen have no conscience. When these footballing terrorists run out of money, Rochdale will sink like a leger in a pond.

I bet these people are butt fcked, skirt wearing, lipstick wearing lefties, like the leftie goons on here. It costs a pretty penny i bet to keep Rochdale in toilet paper, and there is some satisfaction that the chairman is being bled dry. Why does he love the club so much? Rochdale are anonymous. There is nothing to be proud of bar one thing, survival.

And that wont last. I have no qualms about dancing on graves, i look forward to this one, i can just see it, Rochdale 0 Clitheroe 4, att 187, Northern league div 1 north. Position, 24th. Die you ba stds.