+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Great way to finish off.....

Great way to finish off.....

in front of our biggest crowd of the season to beat big spending Villa (£67.8 million) amazing atmosphere and 8th in the League after being voted by the pundits to go back down to Lge1.

Good to see the players wives n kids coming out to join the players in their lap of honour. Brilliant season !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    in front of our biggest crowd of the season to beat big spending Villa (£67.8 million) amazing atmosphere and 8th in the League after being voted by the pundits to go back down to Lge1.

Good to see the players wives n kids coming out to join the players in their lap of honour. Brilliant season !!!!!!!!!
    Evening Claw....yes a fantastic season.....shame we couldn’t make the play offs. I just hope that Neil can keep the nucleas of the squad and that he will have a budget to improve. But make no mistake next season will be extremely tough!

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Evening Claw....yes a fantastic season.....shame we couldn’t make the play offs. I just hope that Neil can keep the nucleas of the squad and that he will have a budget to improve. But make no mistake next season will be extremely tough!
    Hi Frenchie, yes next season teams will have some idea the way we play and it will be harder, I hope we can sign Ben Marshall, I cant see too many of our players being poached. I would be more concerned if some of the bigger clubs tried to lure Bomber away. he is one of the best young managers around. In 3 years he has taken us to a FA Cup qtr final, 2 play off finals and 8th in the Championship 1st year back.

see you all next season again.

Quote Originally Posted by hgatenasty View Post
    see you all next season again.
    You bet, if you all get back safely from Myanmar. That game up at ER this season had to be one of my favourites.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)