+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fishal dead team sevco Match thread

The Fishal dead team sevco Match thread

Let's get right into the b@st@rds faces from the word go. No *****ing about and just get tore right in about them. We are due them a thrashing and there is no better time to dish this out to them than tonight.
    COYR 3-0 going on 7 or 8

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Let's get right into the b@st@rds faces from the word go. No *****ing about and just get tore right in about them. We are due them a thrashing and there is no better time to dish this out to them than tonight.
    COYR 3-0 going on 7 or 8
    Its a right bas.tard that GMS is unfit as he'd have torn either of their full backs a new one. Ditto McGinn.

Looking like we'll need to go with more of a 4-3-3, with Christie and Stewart either side of May, with Ball, Shinnie and McLean in a midfield 3, same back 5 as of saturday.

Must win. No other result will be acceptable. Equally, no other performance other than right in their faces for the full 90 mins will be acceptable either. Aboloutely NO reason why, with the proper structure and attitude in place, that we can't turn these utter bast.ards over.

Over to you, Derek

In/Oot -Oot

Furryboots - Atlantic

Pre - Graft

Post- Reading

Prediction 0-0(+ 2 for sevco)

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Must win. No other result will be acceptable. Equally, no other performance other than right in their faces for the full 90 mins will be acceptable either. Aboloutely NO reason why, with the proper structure and attitude in place, that we can't turn these utter bast.ards over.
    I can think of one obvious reason. Collum. Every chance we won’t be allowed to get tore into them and be in their faces

My glass is half empty (usually is to be fair ) due to the injuries and the general way we bottle it, even though we're playing a bang average team
    SEVCO are always more up for these games than us nowadays.

Lewis
    Logan AOC McKenna Considine
    Ball Shinnie
    Stewart McLean Christie
    May

Subs; Woodman, Arnason, Reynolds, McGinn, Wright, Cosgrove, Rooney

Derek will produce tactics that are the very definition of insanity.
    in other words, we WON'T press, harass or attack the vermin
    Also, we've very little pace, and no natural width without GMS & McGinn.

Dons 0 - Scum 2 (Morelos & Murphy)

I seriously hope I'm wrong, but recent history suggests I won't be.

Interesting that the programme for tonight's match contains virtually nothing about our opponents. No history of results, pictures from past matches. Nothing. Just wee pictures of each squad member, name and number.

Maynard will score. We will win 2-1.

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post
    Interesting that the programme for tonight's match contains virtually nothing about our opponents. No history of results, pictures from past matches. Nothing. Just wee pictures of each squad member, name and number.
    Tough to say too much if there are only 7 prior matches between the teams

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - Lower RDS upsetting the family in front with my immature swearies.

Pre - Work and Subway

Post- Hame - either listening to AC/DC after a win, or some "Joy" Division if its a loss or draw.

Prediction (head) 1-1 - tense game, us sitting back and "giving them plenty of the ball".

Prediction (heart) 3-0 - Tense atmosphere, Mclean Hat trick, police on horses, riots in the stands et.al.

Can not see anything other than another embarrassing non performance
    0 - 3

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast