+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hoopless Ryan Christie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hoopless Ryan Christie

His form has been way lower for a quite a while now....and now that the manky mob have confirmed he is not getting a move to AFC in summer and will in fact go back to them, im not so sure he should be getting a game anymore.

I think we might be past the midway point of gaining anything from it, and are now just feeding the unwashed.

Of course ill happily get pubes out again if he scores the winner in the cup final against them...oh thats right he cant play!

GET HIM OUT THEM TEAM

(get most of them out the team)

Nothing against him but the whole situation is a farce.

If Celtic were being difficult over £150k for GMS then there's no way they were going to sell him to us.

Celtic need a few players next season. We have helped them out. Isn't that the whole point of loans?

Well done AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    His form has been way lower for a quite a while now....and now that the manky mob have confirmed he is not getting a move to AFC in summer and will in fact go back to them, im not so sure he should be getting a game anymore.

I think we might be past the midway point of gaining anything from it, and are now just feeding the unwashed.

Of course ill happily get pubes out again if he scores the winner in the cup final against them...oh thats right he cant play!

GET HIM OUT THEM TEAM

(get most of them out the team)
    He hasn’t played well for a while but the problem is we don’t have anyone better to replace him. We could put McLean in his position which would more than likely mean AOC in midfield.

I would rather play Christie,7 goals and 13 assists means he is a better option than anything else we have got.

Another McAnus mistake signing him

He has been poor lately but so has pretty much the whole team. Its easy to blame him as he is a Tim but I would stick with him for now. We need to get O’Connor, May, Woodman, Logan to up their games as they are poorer at the moment. If we could recall Ross from Morton then maybe drop Christie

Undoubtedly the boy has talent but to be quite honest he looks like the hype has gone to his head and his form is suffering for it. Well either that or he just doesn't give a toss as we are not his club. On his day he is the best option to play but it has not been his day this year so far. McInnes is obviously not planning for the future if he keeps using short term solutions .... that never work.

Should never have been here in the first place.

I've watched the Dons for a long time, had some incredible highs and my fair share of lows.

I only remember two times I have been embarrassed to be a Don though.

1/ When we took Foster back from the Hun and made him captain.

2/ When we went cap in hand to Celtic and borrowed one of their players.

Makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Should never have been here in the first place.

I've watched the Dons for a long time, had some incredible highs and my fair share of lows.

I only remember two times I have been embarrassed to be a Don though.

1/ When we took Foster back from the Hun and made him captain.

2/ When we went cap in hand to Celtic and borrowed one of their players.

Makes me cringe just thinking about it.
    It wouldnt be so bad if we just borrowed him for the one season, but to go back and repeat the scenario again this season is a joke, especially as we know that he will be missing a minimum of 4 games against his own club.
    Bad management decisions which are completely unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
    It wouldnt be so bad if we just borrowed him for the one season, but to go back and repeat the scenario again this season is a joke, especially as we know that he will be missing a minimum of 4 games against his own club.
    Bad management decisions which are completely unacceptable.
    You mentioned “bad management” decisions.

There’s been a few:

- not necessarily Christie’s loan. More the sheer number. Is it 5 or 6?!

- not addressing long standing weaknesses, namely left back & centre midfield

- trying 3 at back in big games

- not making subs until it’s too late. He’s REactive & not pro-active.

- playing the same players when out of form

- Rooney out wide

- unbalanced squad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast