+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Fishal dead team sevco Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Another point to note is that we are unbeaten since the split with 8 points - all the more remarkable given the incessant negativity and whining by the usual boring miserable cnuts that post on here!
    Sorry I wanted the team I support to beat the team I absolutely hate just once this season and finish 2nd.

Especially since rangers were pish and their pretend manager for tonight got sacked by cowdenbeath the last time he managed a team.

Not caring that they win is pretty miserable and negative.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    A game that highlighted how toothless we are up front. I really miss Jonny Hayes as he had a knack of scoring big game goals or creating chances. We look completely lost and inept inside the opposition box.
    Than ****! .... a poster fa can spell the word 'inept'

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Than ****! .... a poster fa can spell the word 'inept'
    How else would you spell innept?

8 points out of none.

It could have been more.

I couldn't access this feckin site last night from my I-phone as it was taking me to a Ferrari advert FFS.

So, I suppose I've had the benefit of having thinking time.

my random take on last night;

- first 10 minutes we were awful and stood off them - AGAIN
    - we maybe got a bit lucky with the pen - can see why ref gave it, but replays are inconclusive
    - we didn't press home our dominance in first half
    - the scum were dirty hacking b@stards - McLean was lenient - how Goss stayed on I'll never know. McCrorie ditto
    - 2nd half was poor - they were better, and probably deserved a draw at the end up?
    - McKenna was really poor I thought
    - Ball was pretty good, Cosgrove had a good first half, McLean likewise
    - GMS looked half fit - should've tried him on the right against that f*****g donkey Halliday
    - WTF has happened to Ryan Christie in the 2nd half of the season?!
    - What is the point in putting Rooney on with 1 minute to go FFS?
    - Don't think we'll be 2nd now - my gut tells me 3rd at best.

A poor season.
    Major changes on the way.
    Does anyone trust DM & Russ Richardson to improve us with their recruitment? I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Post match analysis from Deek:

"It's a bonus to take anything from games against Rangers or Celtic so to come away with a point is pleasing."

"I thought we matched them for periods which is some achievement against a club of their stature".

"Everyone would have expected Rangers to finish second at the beginning of the season so to still be in the running with a game to go is a fantastic achievement. People forget that we have significant budgetary constraints compared to the Glasgow clubs"

"With Stephen Gerrard coming in as manager and new funding in place you expect Rangers to be in a better position to challenge next season so hopefully we can make hay while the sun shines".
    Please tell me that’s not a genuine quote? Really hope I’m bring whooshed.

If it is genuine then you have all the reasons why we capitulate and sh’ite the bed in nearly every game against the cheeks summed up right there.

He says “It's a bonus to take anything from games against Rangers or Celtic so to come away with a point is pleasing.”

Honestly - if that’s genuine and he really believes that then he can just GTF. What a load of snivelling, spineless pish. Just f’uck off eh.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Please tell me that’s not a genuine quote? Really hope I’m bring whooshed.

If it is genuine then you have all the reasons why we capitulate and sh’ite the bed in nearly every game against the cheeks summed up right there.

He says “It's a bonus to take anything from games against Rangers or Celtic so to come away with a point is pleasing.”

Honestly - if that’s genuine and he really believes that then he can just GTF. What a load of snivelling, spineless pish. Just f’uck off eh.
    They won't be genuine DM quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    They won't be genuine DM quotes.
    Thank Phuck. Happy to be whooshed :-).

Still - easy to understand why you could think it’s genuine - very close to the mark like....

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Indeed relying on other people to do the job our players don't have the skill or character to do. Poor show really.
    Surely if it transpires that Hearts win tonight and Hibs win on Sunday, its not relying on other people to do the job.
    Our points accumulation over the season will have put us in second.

Incidentally, I think it will be a draw tonight, meaning Hibs will need to beat SevCo to go above them.
    We may not get second, but that would push SevCo to 4th, which will be a nice silver lining.

Am I right in thinking we are guaranteed to be in Europe if Hibs lose tonight?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast