+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season ticket sales....

Season ticket sales....

....17000 up to now. Great backing and should reach last seasons figure. Not bad considering the Board trying it's best to derail the club again.

Could be 17002 depending on how the ownership issue pans out.

oh go on tt - be a devil and buy one anyway

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    ....17000 up to now. Great backing and should reach last seasons figure. Not bad considering the Board trying it's best to derail the club again.
    How many we sell last year? Just think if CW stays and gets a bigger budget we'd sell more season tickets......

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Not a chance until I know for certain the McC's are out of the club. That's the premise I decided to stay away on and I'm not going to give anyone the opportunity to call me a turncoat or even glory hunter (if only)

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Behave thissen ya silly moo Monte,think of the poor BLADE who'd have to listen to his constant whingein abart how he could do a better job than the Owner,the Manager,the Hotel manager,the England coach(football&Cricket)the Prime minister and even the chuffin Pope.Leave the grumpy owd git where he is,and leave the supportin of our club to us TRUE BLADES. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Behave thissen ya silly moo Monte,think of the poor BLADE who'd have to listen to his constant whingein abart how he could do a better job than the Owner,the Manager,the Hotel manager,the England coach(football&Cricket)the Prime minister and even the chuffin Pope.Leave the grumpy owd git where he is,and leave the supportin of our club to us TRUE BLADES. UTCB
    Thinking aboout it Aya there are other reasons not to return.

Sat next to someone clapping like a seal on heat everytime he sees owt in red and white move could be very annoying.

Well just move your seat. There is NO excuse for a proper Blade not to go unless physically impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Thinking aboout it Aya there are other reasons not to return.

Sat next to someone clapping like a seal on heat everytime he sees owt in red and white move could be very annoying.

Well just move your seat. There is NO excuse for a proper Blade not to go unless physically impossible.
    Jesus Christ. He's after Rod's crown as World's Bladiest Blade™.

Your opinion MHMF, thanks for it, but a priniple is a principle in my world.

I feel so humble not being a proper Blade, or even a pig obsessed one.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast