+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Season ticket sales....

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    No, I watch the live streams.

Thanks to you and Blocky for the comments re supporting SUFC . It's because I care that I rail against what I see as the root cause of the football problems even though some may disagree.
    More ike tha watches the live streams cos tha too tight to buy a match/Season ticket,go on admit it TT.UTCB

one things for certain 17k blades deserve to hear some news next week with this meeting theyve played their part

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    one things for certain 17k blades deserve to hear some news next week with this meeting theyve played their part
    Have you seen the Pete McKee cartoon about the meeting Mr Oldboy?

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    More ike tha watches the live streams cos tha too tight to buy a match/Season ticket,go on admit it TT.UTCB
    Oh yes, I've got so many money worries.

Thing is when I have a hobby I fund it well enough to enjoy it, not to scrabble around looking for someone else to fund it for me.

Loitering around airport lounges looking for a rich sheik, not for me, but others, well, as we all know, to our cost, even when they find one he's not at all what he seems to be.

Think Doncaster not Heathrow.

no i havent mr block can you post it on here for us all to see ?

Name:  untitled united.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  9.4 KB

haha very good

Oh yes, I've got so many money worries.

Thing is when I have a hobby I fund it well enough to enjoy it, not to scrabble around looking for someone else to fund it for me.

Loitering around airport lounges looking for a rich sheik, not for me, but others, well, as we all know, to our cost, even when they find one he's not at all what he seems to be.

Think Doncaster not Heathrow.
    If only we had Mr McGrumpy in charge at BDBL instead of King Kev,all would be well wi the world.Marvin's he may have a over top obsession wi KMc post,MAY HAVE? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    If only we had Mr McGrumpy in charge at BDBL instead of King Kev,all would be well wi the world.Marvin's he may have a over top obsession wi KMc post,MAY HAVE? UTCB
    If you were even half way to being funny it wouldn't be so bad but................................

For all the skitting, all the denigrating, all the name calling,the fact still stands that you never have an answer or meaningful response to such comments .God loves a trier, allegedly, but ad nauseum?

BTW you do realise that , by watching the streams, I've more than likely seen more of the 1st team live this season than the Bladiest Blade from the biggest of the greatest of all the giant TRUEBLADES ever.

If you were even half way to being funny it wouldn't be so bad but................................

For all the skitting, all the denigrating, all the name calling,the fact still stands that you never have an answer or meaningful response to such comments .God loves a trier, allegedly, but ad nauseum?

BTW you do realise that , by watching the streams, I've more than likely seen more of the 1st team live this season than the Bladiest Blade from the biggest of the greatest of all the giant TRUEBLADES ever.
    Oh dear Mr McGrumpy's goin all Mardy agen.how you can have a dig at anyone for name callin,skittin etc is beyond me.By the way if we all just watched streams rather than goin to BDBL to support our club we wunt have a club,shurley someone as clever as you knows that dunt ya? TRUE BLADES know how to support their club. UTCB

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast