+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Season ticket sales....

^^^^^

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    ^^^^^

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Mardy mardy mustard.UTCB

Rare footage of the last time Rod and TT met...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Rare footage of the last time Rod and TT met...

Them 2 are far too angry/violent for it to be me Pops,i'm way too chilled to settle owt in that way.Mr McGrumpy on tother hand tho. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Them 2 are far too angry/violent for it to be me Pops,i'm way too chilled to settle owt in that way.Mr McGrumpy on tother hand tho. UTCB
    Gi'ooer Rod, tha reminds me of mi big sis. She'd allus pick on me, until she went to far and I'd smack er, then it'd be me that got a clart from mi Dad. Now, own up. Are you the one in the blue coat..?

ive a feelin rod and tt are really king kev and prince abdul in disguise 😆😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    ive a feelin rod and tt are really king kev and prince abdul in disguise ������
    No. I'm happy with who I am, there's only one fawning, sycophantic wannabee on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    No. I'm happy with who I am, there's only one fawning, sycophantic wannabee on this site.
    Happy aint a word i'd use to describe you on here mi owd pal.Sycophantic,wannabee,I'm extremely happy bein a TRUE BLADE. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    ive a feelin rod and tt are really king kev and prince abdul in disguise ������
    D'ya think TT's King Kev then Shoreham? UTCB

doubt it very much rod but you 2 just remind me of our 2 squabling owners lol im in between both of you in my thinking just wish the pair of em could sort their differences out and back the manager who WILL get us to the premier league if given sufficient funds

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast