+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir Alex Ferguson

Sir Alex Ferguson

Undergone emergency operation for a brain tumour. I hope he recovers well.

Absolutely. That's a shock!

Yeah I agree, great manager and hope he recovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    I never said that a brain tumour was the result of drinking.

I said that poeople will be surprised that his illness is not drinking related.

From what people write about you, I think that they assume you do have a brain injury.

I make that Airborn 1-0 Joe, possibly an own goal.

Get well soon Sir Alex.

Wrong. I'm just surprised that someone can stoop low enough to turn this sad news into allegations of a possible drinking problem.
    Last edited by cher1; 06-05-2018 at 03:26 PM.

I never said that a brain tumour was the result of drinking.

From what people write about you, I think that they assume you do have a brain injury.

Very good for a kid..well done.

Well it shocked me, because when I saw him presenting Arsene Wenger with an award last week he looked in good health.

Perhaps you were less surprised, but either way a thread like this doesn't need arguments between different posters.
    Last edited by cher1; 06-05-2018 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Other poster's offensive quote removed

To those lowering the tone of this thread, please keep it above the level of the gutter.

Apologies to those being respectful but any more and I'll simply close the thread. Personal insult warnings have also been issued.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    To those lowering the tone of this thread, please keep it above the level of the gutter.

Apologies to those being respectful but any more and I'll simply close the thread. Personal insult warnings have also been issued.
    You let Tarquin lower the tone for months and years cuz you sympathize with his bigotry, then you decide to 'moderate' when it suits you. It must be very hard for the tone-lowerers to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    You let Tarquin lower the tone for months and years cuz you sympathize with his bigotry, then you decide to 'moderate' when it suits you. It must be very hard for the tone-lowerers to keep up.
    Where the heck did that come from, Sol?.....this is a thread about a football manager and a serious illness.

How I got dragged into this, I'm not sure.....Get well soon Sir Alex

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast