+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A good read

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Can't wait for the final series of The Bridge. Scandinavian noir at it's best. Filled the time in watching the excellent Flemish Salamander series.
    Soaps? Last time I saw one was when Natalie Imbruglia had me standing to attention in Neighbours.
    I’m with SBT on this. I avidly watch the Nordic noirs and am currently watching both Salamander series (having originally missed series one).
    Last time I watched a soap was when Minnie Caldwell had Jed Stone as a lodger. I must add that neither Minnie nor Ena had the same affect on me that Natalie Imbruglia seems to have had on Sean.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I’m with SBT on this. I avidly watch the Nordic noirs and am currently watching both Salamander series (having originally missed series one).
    Last time I watched a soap was when Minnie Caldwell had Jed Stone as a lodger. I must add that neither Minnie nor Ena had the same affect on me that Natalie Imbruglia seems to have had on Sean.
    What about the strumpet that was Elsie Tanner though Ronald?

Don't do soaps never have never will

Easy tap in there for anyone that wants it

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Don't do soaps never have never will

Easy tap in there for anyone that wants it
    Had I not been so busy,keeping the nations arteries open and a flowing, I would have pointed out that you do not do deliveries on time,alongside your non watching of television drama.

I hope your more observant in your job than you are with me,I not only don't deliver on time I don't deliver at all atm start back at work next week after 14 weeks off won't be on my delivery round for a few week yet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123