+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Big Dave wins manager of the Month

Big Dave wins manager of the Month

Brilliant for the Big man.

Whatever happens he's done us proud.

The way he stayed on his knee, concentrating on Saturday was amazing, when everyone was going crazy.

That's the 'kiss of death' then! Every Manager of the Month invariably loses his next game.

Any other manager would have been down by now.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Brilliant for the Big man.

Whatever happens he's done us proud.

The way he stayed on his knee, concentrating on Saturday was amazing, when everyone was going crazy.
    And deservedly so! He has done nothing short of brilliant!

We are now officially down but it will be an absolute travesty if Darren Moore does not get the job. The players want him, the fans want him so to me it's a no brainer. What worries me is that those 'muppets' who make the decisions might not think the same way as the rest of us. All that I can say is 'DO THE RIGHT THING FOR ONCE!'

My heart say's give him the job but my gut instinct says no. The ones who only started playing when were down will soon be gone.
    The club is being restructured and the team will have to be rebuilt. We are talking about massive upheaval that will take a couple of seasons at least.
    The players we sign will have no loyalty to Moore, neither have our current crop or they would stay for next season to try and get us back up.
    Don't let sentiment cloud judgement.

The problem we have with big Dave now is if we don't give him the job what do we do with him , if you were appointed manager would you really want him as one of your coaching team? as soon as we have a few results the fans will be calling for him to take over, For me he either gets the job of goes back to the youth team.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)