+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for DM to go

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Yet another pointless, stupid thread by the ant-McInnes groupthink.

Qualified for Europe 5 years running and you muppets want rid. Behave!
    Happy clapper alert dot com, oh ffs here we go again we will get another two maybe four games in Europe so everything is OK is it ?
    Get a fkn grip pal !!!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Happy clapper alert dot com, oh ffs here we go again we will get another two maybe four games in Europe so everything is OK is it ?
    Get a fkn grip pal !!!

SF
    What is there to get a grip over?

The club are back in European football again next season.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    What is there to get a grip over?

The club are back in European football again next season.
    Having had a sleep on it maybe the pull of European football might be enough to secure the best of the best from league 1 and 2 down here. I

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered:
    Surely the target would be win a cup

Targeting Europe over a cup win is bo’llocks and in my view demonstrates a complete lack of both ambition and understanding of what most fans want and expect.

That’s like feckin arsenal being happier finishing fourth than winning a cup - f’uck that.

My sentiments exactly.

League place over trophy is a load of f@cking b@llocks

Celebrating qualifying for Europe 3 weeks after limping out the Scottish cup in humiliating fashion to a poor team who had already pumped us out of the other cup isn't something I'm going to do. If Jimmy did the same he would have been f@cking lambasted for it. McInnes has got off lightly with too many over it.

The Motherwell game was forgotten when we beat Killie the week after by some on here.

McInnes has made a c@nt of this season. Pure and simple and I wish he would f@cking remove himself as that hun sycophant Milne will not

0 points from the pigs when they have been dropping points all over the place

1 point from a sh@te sevco who have been dropping points all over the place

No goals in open play v sevco and the pigs (which tells us a lot)

Battered out the League cup by Motherwell

Humiliated out of the Scottish cup by Motherwell

His sevco soul searching period

Poor recruitment

lets not forget the hideous brand of fitba we have had to endure

Feel free to add to the list

Give me cup wins over being pumped out of Europe before the schools are back anyday
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 10-05-2018 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered:
    Surely the target would be win a cup

Either inadvertently or not, right there in a nutshell you’ve captured why so many people are so disappointed and hacked off currently.

Targeting Europe over a cup win is bo’llocks and in my view demonstrates a complete lack of both ambition and understanding of what most fans want and expect.

That’s like feckin arsenal being happier finishing fourth than winning a cup - f’uck that.

I’m sorry if my and others standards and expectations are higher than that - but that’s the truth of it and if the club and management don’t match that then they are going to get flak.

Listen to Lennon again tonight. Lassie interviewing him on BT basically said he must be happy with fourth expecting the usual platitudes.

His answer was an emphatic no, fourth not good enough for him. Wanted at least third before he’d call it a successful season. Didn’t throw his players under a bus in anyway, just made his standards and expectations clear and the fact they’d not been met.

Given where they have come from, I and many others would say they’ve had a great season finishing fourth - but Lennon has higher expectations and isn’t afraid to say it.

No chance they will lie down to Sevco on Sunday - he’ll send his team out to try and get the 6 goal win required. Unlikely and Unrealistic, yes, but a winners attitude.

I’d love more of that attitude and expectation to exist in our management and board - fat chance though.
    It's ironic that folk like myself get called negative but your posts sums up how I feel, there's a real lack of belief and ambition at the club.

Wanting Hearts to win last night also sums it up. It's a nice deflection for DM, Milne and their fanboys. It's all because they have absolutely no confidence in winning against Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    My sentiments exactly.

Celebrating qualifying for Europe 3 weeks after limping out the Scottish cup in humiliating fashion to a poor team who had already pumped us out of the other cup isn't something I'm going to do. If Jimmy did the same he would have been f@cking lambasted for it. McInnes has got off lightly with too many over it.

The Motherwell game was forgotten when we beat Killie the week after by some on here.

McInnes has made a c@nt of this season. Pure and simple and I wish he would f@cking remove himself as that hun sycophant Milne will not

Poor recruitment

Give me cup wins over being pumped out of Europe before the schools are back anyday
    Agree with all the above

Fck the year we played Fola we were nearly oot of Europe before the schools had broken up for the holidays, if it wasn't for two goals deep in injury time

Papering over the cracks

My sentiments exactly.

Poor recruitment

^^^this^^^
    This 100% mate plus the fact of what I have said before. IF!!!!!! Aberdeen Football Club and in particular DM are serious about improving us a competitive team, then signing players of the level and quality of Cosgrove from clubs like Carlisle and then picking him ahead of Rooney is not the way to do it.....
    I have been giving DM the benefit of the doubt for way too long and although we have hobbled and limped our way into europe again
    (woopee fkn doo) we might get 4 games if we are lucky. This season has quite frankly been atrocious and should not be an acceptable standard for anyone associated with our great club, staff and fans alike.
    If this had been Jimmy C this place plus the city would be in meltdown just now demanding his orange head on a block. Whats the difference now......

I know it probably wont happen but for me DM has to go oh and take Doc with him

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Scottish Cup> League Cup > Euro jolly

Football is about winning things
    Euro Jolly>Losing to Celtic in SC Final>Losing to Celtic in LC Final

You boys have been spoiled.

All together now "All Love Derek McIness..."

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    So he gave you two cup finals in one season, something we haven't achieved in what, 17 years at the time. but you wont give him another season ?

While they are important games, they are no more important than the other 9 teams we need to beat. We talk about how the media purely focus on the cheeks and yet to some of our support, beating them is all that matters.
    Just for the record, I'm nae obsessed with beating the cheeks, but I am concerned about not being able to beat Motherwell once out of 2 shots at a cup.
    + Hearts or Hibs two seasons prior
    + Dundee , Dundee Utd 3 seasons prior.

My sentiments exactly.

Poor recruitment

Nobody is forcing you to support or watch Aberdeen, if you feel that strongly stay away, don't waste your time on negativity.

Plenty of other things you can do.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast