+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for DM to go

Time for DM to go

Posted this on another thread but that's my decision made up as up till last night I was still thinking should he stay or should he go?

That 2nd half performance last night was totally unacceptable.
    For me it is now really time for DM to go, as many have said before me the huns were and still are a fkn awful football team, and yet we still crumble against them.
    Cosgrove - I am not feeling the love and affection towards him that many others seem to have, and further more IF!!!! we want to get better as a unit then the player of Cosgrove quality is not the level of signings we should be making or relying on.
    May - been utter sh1te since day one (get rid)
    Christie - Thank fk he os not going to be around next season and last night was his final game for us (was he playing)
    Rooney should when fit be one of the first names on the teamsheet every week, but why the fk does DM leave him on the bench and picks the likes of Cosgrove and May ahead of him is a fkn mystery to many. It will be a shame to see Rooney leave and be playing for Hibs next season
    McGinn - left coz he thought the grass was greener in Korea, why the fk take him back he has been less than bang average since returning

I could go on and on but I will just leave it all there, that's it for me and i am firmly on the DM out brigade....... oh and the signings of Nicky fkn maynard and Freddy fkn woodman why oh why oh why .........

SF

Get the feeling McInnes buys players off ebay labelled 'broken or for for spares' ... Ah'm a disspointed red still wi a half full gless!

We hae a c()nt o' a job rebuildin in the season ahead but ... nearly every 'jizz-fest' player we signed ahead o' the current season wis either recoverin fae injuries/lackin games/unfit/overweight .... still, there's some decent quality in what we will build around next season .... Get May, GMS, Tansey ( ), Devlin, McGinn, Rooney, shaped up and they will e like 'new signings'

Nae gonna say which 'players' we should 'offload' ... we all know.

Meanwhile .... lets get right in aboot Timothy! ... Heid first! COYR!

While I agree there's a lot of room for improvement a degree of realism is required. We have deficiencies in the team because reliable players aren't easy to come by in the marketplace that we shop in. Rangers have spunked far more than us and may not even finish second. We can't just offload the entire team and bring in superior players.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    While I agree there's a lot of room for improvement a degree of realism is required. We have deficiencies in the team because reliable players aren't easy to come by in the marketplace that we shop in. Rangers have spunked far more than us and may not even finish second. We can't just offload the entire team and bring in superior players.
    No but you can replace mciness with a tatically smarter manager and before you say who jimmy Nicholl from last nights guy for a start.

Im not suggesting we get jimmy nicholl just indicating that’s the level of tatics mciness has.
    Last edited by Basingstokered; 09-05-2018 at 05:39 AM.

A harsh reality is that this Hun team is the poorest hun team there has been. They are sh1te to put it mildly and we cannot beat them now, and a lot of the blame has to lie with DM he got it wrong again last night. A blind man could see the equalizer coming as we stood off them and allowed them to look like the better team and they grew in confidence because we allowed them to. He waited too long to make and changes again!!! and starting a huge game like that without a recognized goal scorer on the park in my eyes is quite frankly not acceptable.
    I'm not saying or suggesting we should offload the entire team, but offloading DM would be a good starting point

SF

Would agree with the OP that Cosgrove and May don't offer much. I'd agree that this pre season is going to be huge for the club and McInnes. I don't agree our managers time is up.

I think GMS is a player but he's a luxury. Probably as skillful as Hayes was but does a quarter of the work that Hayes did.

Sadly feel that the players blew it yesterday and well now be 4th.

I dinnae agree we are offloading virtually an entire team.

Arnasson away after this season certainly nowhere near as good as his first time here.

Ball back to Rotherham Town

McLean away to Norwich least he put in a good shift

Stewart can get back to Birmingham Town dire does not cover it

Christie can beat it and get himself a move to Bolton, Boreham Wood Town or Brentford a total ghost these last few weeks, no loss. I would have hooked him at half time.

Theres a whole new midfield for starters. Plus theres nowt on the bench to cover McGinn is done, Rooney must be pissed off big time, May looks unfit, Cosgrove is just starting but I fear he will be in many a refs book. My money is he is the new Tom Jones...mind him?

And the kids must be wondering when do you get a chance oh aye you get farmed off to Morton, Dumbarton,Alloa etc and hardly get a look in Scott Wright should be getting more game time.

No doubt we will have been watching the likes of Spennymoor Town, Truro City and Barrow Town for the next Gary Hackett.

On last night's showing we will be getting horsed out of the Fairs Cup by some haddock catchers from Klaksvik (if we qualify)

It was odvious he told the players at halftime the prioritywas to prevent rangers from scoring. This just handed them the game in their direction & towards the end they looked like the onln time that might win it. DM YOUR A TOTAL BOTTLER & give the glasgow two too much respect

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    I dinnae agree we are offloading virtually an entire team.

Arnasson away after this season certainly nowhere near as good as his first time here.

Ball back to Rotherham Town

McLean away to Norwich least he put in a good shift

Stewart can get back to Birmingham Town dire does not cover it

Christie can beat it and get himself a move to Bolton, Boreham Wood Town or Brentford a total ghost these last few weeks, no loss. I would have hooked him at half time.

Theres a whole new midfield for starters. Plus theres nowt on the bench to cover McGinn is done, Rooney must be pissed off big time, May looks unfit, Cosgrove is just starting but I fear he will be in many a refs book. My money is he is the new Tom Jones...mind him?

And the kids must be wondering when do you get a chance oh aye you get farmed off to Morton, Dumbarton,Alloa etc and hardly get a look in Scott Wright should be getting more game time.

No doubt we will have been watching the likes of Spennymoor Town, Truro City and Barrow Town for the next Gary Hackett.

On last night's showing we will be getting horsed out of the Fairs Cup by some haddock catchers from Klaksvik (if we qualify)
    I thought Cosgrove was good in the first half. Mainly due to the dire long ball tactics. Once they had it sussed and subbing the absolutely atrocious Dorrans, the lazy tactics didn't work. Obviously Mcinnes isn't good enough to then come up with a back up plan. So I feel sorry for Cosgrove but it's worrying that he is potentially going to be first pick up front.

May looks ****e. How can he be unfit?

Christie is pish and the whole deal with Celtic is embarrassing. We have achieved **** all from it.

Ball I hoped might end up doing well, Sevco fans rated him. About the 65min mark last night he gave the ball away playground style and they nearly scored.

Considine I thought was actually ok along with AOC but that's probably down to Morelos and Cummings being useless.

Scott Wright is frustrating to watch at times but brining him on earlier last night would have given them something to worry about as defensively they are dire too. Instead Rooney gets on in the 89th minute.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Posted this on another thread but that's my decision made up as up till last night I was still thinking should he stay or should he go?

That 2nd half performance last night was totally unacceptable.
    For me it is now really time for DM to go, as many have said before me the huns were and still are a fkn awful football team, and yet we still crumble against them.
    Cosgrove - I am not feeling the love and affection towards him that many others seem to have, and further more IF!!!! we want to get better as a unit then the player of Cosgrove quality is not the level of signings we should be making or relying on.
    May - been utter sh1te since day one (get rid)
    Christie - Thank fk he os not going to be around next season and last night was his final game for us (was he playing)
    Rooney should when fit be one of the first names on the teamsheet every week, but why the fk does DM leave him on the bench and picks the likes of Cosgrove and May ahead of him is a fkn mystery to many. It will be a shame to see Rooney leave and be playing for Hibs next season
    McGinn - left coz he thought the grass was greener in Korea, why the fk take him back he has been less than bang average since returning

I could go on and on but I will just leave it all there, that's it for me and i am firmly on the DM out brigade....... oh and the signings of Nicky fkn maynard and Freddy fkn woodman why oh why oh why .........

SF

Totally agree.

McInnes has reached his "Shelf life" to quote a previous manager.

The tactics against the team formerly known as the hun b@stards in particular, have been embarrassing. Going to the game, I was telling everyone we would win 3-1.
    Deep down, I never felt that we would win, even after going ahead. I knew McInnes would have them sit back and hold on to try and "manage the game" (another fvcking annoying phrase, keep going forward you negative cvnt!!!).

Holding off buying my season ticket until I see whats happening close season. I know it isnt much of a protest, but very disillusioned right now with what the board actually see as being a success.

Right now, I would ship out the manager and start from there. I would renew straight away on that basis alone.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast