+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: we are safe!but we def need to learn from this season

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    You did
    Did what?

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    No sure what you're trying to prove...take it you just don't like McCann
    I'm trying to get a fair comparison between current and previous managers since that's the road provie went down. As for liking or not liking managers, it's about results, not who a manager played for before.
    Last edited by DEE1877; 09-05-2018 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEE1877 View Post
    I'm trying to get a fair comparison between current and previous managers since that's the road provie went down. As for liking or not liking manager's, it's about results, not who a manager played for before.
    It just gets tiring with whiny moaning about our managers. The current mgr would be a hero for his playing time at dens and his return as a player during admin. I can’t see why people dislike him given he kept us up when we were heading down, and he’s had a satisfactory if uninspiring season this time round.

Never truer words spoken

Quote Originally Posted by ProvieRd View Post
    It just gets tiring with whiny moaning about our managers. The current mgr would be a hero for his playing time at dens and his return as a player during admin. I can’t see why people dislike him given he kept us up when we were heading down, and he’s had a satisfactory if uninspiring season this time round.
    Simple, he ain't ph and played for rangers.

since you quoted my post where I said it's not about liking or disliking, why are you mentioning people not liking him? He's got the results post-split which gives him another chance to improve in the cups and the league next season. That's about it for most folk who don't think of him as a 'hero'

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Simple, he ain't ph and played for rangers.
    the manager was a one-club man, never knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by DEE1877 View Post
    since you quoted my post where I said it's not about liking or disliking, why are you mentioning people not liking him? He's got the results post-split which gives him another chance to improve in the cups and the league next season. That's about it for most folk who don't think of him as a 'hero'
    Think you’re confusing me with someone who posts only in response to you, believe it or not people can say what they like without referring to your posts, or even giving a flying about them.

The manager is one of a select group of players that fans liked enough to give him his own song, he scored a cup semi final winner (not had many of those either) and he put himself on the line coming out of retirement to score another legendary goal.

He came in unexpectedly as a manager and motivated us to survival, and we consolidated this year. He’s done fine as both player and manager, not sure at all why any dee needs to be so negative toward him.

Think you’re confusing me with someone who posts only in response to you, believe it or not people can say what they like without referring to your posts, or even giving a flying about them.

The manager is one of a select group of players that fans liked enough to give him his own song, he scored a cup semi final winner (not had many of those either) and he put himself on the line coming out of retirement to score another legendary goal.

He came in unexpectedly as a manager and motivated us to survival, and we consolidated this year. He’s done fine as both player and manager, not sure at all why any dee needs to be so negative toward him.
    Consolidated. Really?

when you quoted my post I assumed you were talking to me, apologies. I guess you're just going to be a groupie rather than offer any substance to your posts.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)