+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: we are safe!but we def need to learn from this season

Quote Originally Posted by DEE1877 View Post
    i've only seen murray score twice, not as much as you, I supppse
    Twice against Thistle, once against county, so I suppose yes, but I’m no better than anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Against the teams we needed him to score against...no sure if he is the answer but lets not get rid before we have someone to replace him with...been down that road before
    he's not actually a Dundee player

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Twice against Thistle, once against county, so I suppose yes, but I’m no better than anyone else
    oh right, thought you said you were working on tuesday. So just the 3 goals since Jan 31?

oh right, thought you said you were working on tuesday. So just the 3 goals since Jan 31?
    No, I said I took a days holiday which I was entitled to for working on the bank holiday Monday, there is more to SM’s game, he closes down, chases and defends at corners, a lot more effort than some we can mention

No, I said I took a days holiday which I was entitled to for working on the bank holiday Monday, there is more to SM’s game, he closes down, chases and defends at corners, a lot more effort than some we can mention
    He wudna be strong enuf to keep haber at bay at the next sales.

Wonder when he's fit again.😂

you didn't say it on here, where managers/players live or die. Is Murray your choice for next season then?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    He wudna be strong enuf to keep haber at bay at the next sales.

Wonder when he's fit again.😂
    above and beyond the 'banter', I genuinely believe you hate hartley and anyone he signed. Go and play golf, don't come back, the sash isn't sung here

above and beyond the 'banter', I genuinely believe you hate hartley and anyone he signed. Go and play golf, don't come back, the sash isn't sung here
    Follow follow Noah in the huff😁

Say No To The Sash, most folk are younger than you, don't forget, times have changed, thank phukk

Say No To The Sash, most folk are younger than you, don't forget, times have changed, thank phukk
    Anywhere everywhere you will follow on.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)