+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coventry Away Ticket sales

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    Yes I work for a living too, but I’m guessing the vast majority of Notts fans don’t work Saturday night.
    I'm working for the away leg. Boo.

Could be because notts are still playing crap

Quote Originally Posted by LEPiePie View Post
    Not sure the online (amounts left) are a good indication of "actual" tickets left.

If it is accurate there's only 6,988 left for the home tie in the home sections.
    That's about 8,612 sold so far for County fans at the home tie?!?
    No, season ticket holders' seats are reserved until the weekend so won't be in those showing as available.

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    I’m really surprised by the slow uptake.
    I was in a flap that I wouldn’t be able to get one. Our first playoffs in 22 years against a local team.
    Come on guys, the players can’t hear you cheer them on from your sofa!
    The 7-30 KO will no doubt deter a few but if we can manage to take 3,000 + to a night away game that's televised I don't think that we can complain, let's not forget that just a couple of seasons ago we were struggling to get that many for home games. COYP

Notts ticket office/media are not really helping matters. someone last night I spoke to thought tickets had sold out, as they were no longer available online to buy for the away game. There is no updates on the website at all. there has just been the odd thing on Twitter. Crap PR Notts

Maybe people just can't afford tickets for both games as well as the possibility of needing to shell out even more if we get to Wembley

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    Notts ticket office/media are not really helping matters. someone last night I spoke to thought tickets had sold out, as they were no longer available online to buy for the away game. There is no updates on the website at all. there has just been the odd thing on Twitter. Crap PR Notts
    From the Official Site: https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...ts-coventry-a/

How to buy

By phone: 0115 955 7210

In store: At the Meadow Lane ticket office

From cash turnstiles on matchday: See above increased prices

Please note – the club operate four ticketing phone lines and with demand sure to be high, there may be delays for supporters using this purchase method.

Tickets are no longer available online for this fixture, nor can any further tickets be posted.
    Those who wish to purchase in advance but who are unable to collect their ticket from Meadow Lane can pick their ticket up from turnstile five at the visitors' end of the Ricoh Arena on matchday.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 10-05-2018 at 01:56 PM.

£25 on the day you can stuff that

I wonder how many sales we lost due to the poor booking by phone?It took me 3 and a half hours yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by gozzie321 View Post
    I wonder how many sales we lost due to the poor booking by phone?It took me 3 and a half hours yesterday.
    That would be a short phone call for my wife.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast