+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coventry Away Ticket sales

Coventry Away Ticket sales

saw on twitter yesterday evening that's Notts sold 2100 tickets. Surely that's wrong. there is only 680 tickets left online for sale , Would of thought they would of passed the 3000 mark.

Or they sold more between tweeting and you checking?

Now no longer showing away tickets at all on the site, no idea why as there were just under 600 left when I looked earlier. I reckon they have not released all tickets for sale yet after they announced 2100 sold by last night. I assume they are holding the last block back until they have sold the first 3 blocks.

Buying online has been really naff. Sort it out Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Now no longer showing away tickets at all on the site, no idea why as there were just under 600 left when I looked earlier. I reckon they have not released all tickets for sale yet after they announced 2100 sold by last night. I assume they are holding the last block back until they have sold the first 3 blocks.
    Got mine at about 12.00 they said they'd sold 2500.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    According to AH on Saturday we have agreed that Coventry give us 4,000 tickets and we do the same for them in the 2nd leg.

I’m really surprised by the slow uptake.
    I was in a flap that I wouldn’t be able to get one. Our first playoffs in 22 years against a local team.
    Come on guys, the players can’t hear you cheer them on from your sofa!

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    saw on twitter yesterday evening that's Notts sold 2100 tickets. Surely that's wrong. there is only 680 tickets left online for sale , Would of thought they would of passed the 3000 mark.
    Not sure the online (amounts left) are a good indication of "actual" tickets left.

If it is accurate there's only 6,988 left for the home tie in the home sections.
    That's about 8,612 sold so far for County fans at the home tie?!?

Sit on your sofa some of us do work for a living, like working nights.

Quote Originally Posted by postie66 View Post
    Sit on your sofa some of us do work for a living, like working nights.
    Yes I work for a living too, but I’m guessing the vast majority of Notts fans don’t work Saturday night.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast