+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coventry Away Ticket sales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Coventry Away Ticket sales

saw on twitter yesterday evening that's Notts sold 2100 tickets. Surely that's wrong. there is only 680 tickets left online for sale , Would of thought they would of passed the 3000 mark.

Or they sold more between tweeting and you checking?

Now no longer showing away tickets at all on the site, no idea why as there were just under 600 left when I looked earlier. I reckon they have not released all tickets for sale yet after they announced 2100 sold by last night. I assume they are holding the last block back until they have sold the first 3 blocks.

Buying online has been really naff. Sort it out Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Now no longer showing away tickets at all on the site, no idea why as there were just under 600 left when I looked earlier. I reckon they have not released all tickets for sale yet after they announced 2100 sold by last night. I assume they are holding the last block back until they have sold the first 3 blocks.
    Got mine at about 12.00 they said they'd sold 2500.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    According to AH on Saturday we have agreed that Coventry give us 4,000 tickets and we do the same for them in the 2nd leg.

I’m really surprised by the slow uptake.
    I was in a flap that I wouldn’t be able to get one. Our first playoffs in 22 years against a local team.
    Come on guys, the players can’t hear you cheer them on from your sofa!

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    I’m really surprised by the slow uptake.
    I was in a flap that I wouldn’t be able to get one. Our first playoffs in 22 years against a local team.
    Come on guys, the players can’t hear you cheer them on from your sofa!
    The 7-30 KO will no doubt deter a few but if we can manage to take 3,000 + to a night away game that's televised I don't think that we can complain, let's not forget that just a couple of seasons ago we were struggling to get that many for home games. COYP

Notts ticket office/media are not really helping matters. someone last night I spoke to thought tickets had sold out, as they were no longer available online to buy for the away game. There is no updates on the website at all. there has just been the odd thing on Twitter. Crap PR Notts

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    Notts ticket office/media are not really helping matters. someone last night I spoke to thought tickets had sold out, as they were no longer available online to buy for the away game. There is no updates on the website at all. there has just been the odd thing on Twitter. Crap PR Notts
    From the Official Site: https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...ts-coventry-a/

How to buy

By phone: 0115 955 7210

In store: At the Meadow Lane ticket office

From cash turnstiles on matchday: See above increased prices

Please note – the club operate four ticketing phone lines and with demand sure to be high, there may be delays for supporters using this purchase method.

Tickets are no longer available online for this fixture, nor can any further tickets be posted.
    Those who wish to purchase in advance but who are unable to collect their ticket from Meadow Lane can pick their ticket up from turnstile five at the visitors' end of the Ricoh Arena on matchday.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 10-05-2018 at 01:56 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast