+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Players Leaving Their Clubs

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Sauce?
    Common sense?

I see Southend have released both Anthony Wordsworth and Freddie Lapado, I would take both of those in a heartbeat

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    I see Southend have released both Anthony Wordsworth and Freddie Lapado, I would take both of those in a heartbeat
    Lapado, the striker who didn't score a goal this season....could you imagine the fall out!

I see that the mighty Boston United have released 3 former Notts 'stars' - Wes Atkinson, Tyrell Waite and Brad McGowan shown the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I see that the mighty Boston United have released 3 former Notts 'stars' - Wes Atkinson, Tyrell Waite and Brad McGowan shown the door.
    Well I would never have known! I don't get on the Boston United website much these days.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Wordsworth must be approaching the Notts age requirement now surely? Always rated him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    I'd definitely take McGlashan, Wordsworth and Naismith if we could tempt them. This person hasn't been released, but i'd also get on the phone to Oxford to ask about Kane Hemmings. Should we fail in the play offs, those 4 would send a message, that we are serious about promotion next season.

I'd be tempted to try and get Anton Ferdinand for a couple of years - I know age is not on his side though. I'd be very happy with Ferdinand/Duffy/Brisley competing for 2 starting berths.
    Last edited by rorylee; 11-05-2018 at 09:28 AM. Reason: spelling! tut tut

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Wordsworth must be approaching the Notts age requirement now surely? Always rated him though.
    I think he is 29 Del so plenty of years left in him, a real goal scoring midfielder that we are definitely missing

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    Lapado, the striker who didn't score a goal this season....could you imagine the fall out!
    10 appearances for Southend and all as a sub... goal scoring record before is decent and still only a young lad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast