+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travis

Travis

I fully expect this lad to push on next season and start to force his way into the first team. He is by far our best young academy player, and once settled, he will be ***** part of things next year. Of course he is young, and will be inconsistent which is why we will need a strong squad. But I do think this lad is one to watch out for.

Anyone know why we suddenly can't say certain things? And it gets started out?
    The word I was trying to say (something extremely important) isn't anything like a swear word? Weird ��
    Last edited by champs95; 09-05-2018 at 06:32 PM.

**** you champs you ****.

Swear filter works!

Let's guest the word champs was trying to say.. My guess.. 'Key'..

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Let's guest the word champs was trying to say.. My guess.. 'Key'..

no!! And it's going to annoy me if you don't get it so Auks have a go?

Key is good and does the trick but not what I put! It's an outrage!!!

V.I.T.A.L.
    Or
    V
    I
    T
    A
    L

Let’s see if that works (as I think I was the first one to have the word blotted out

Yep that did it 👍

Yes - Robin and I have come across this particular word-problem before.
    I guessed that it might be because of a rival site, "V*tal Football" - but that seems strangely paranoid, so I suspect there must be some other reason.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    I fully expect this lad to push on next season and start to force his way into the first team. He is by far our best young academy player, and once settled, he will be ***** part of things next year. Of course he is young, and will be inconsistent which is why we will need a strong squad. But I do think this lad is one to watch out for.

Anyone know why we suddenly can't say certain things? And it gets started out?
    The word I was trying to say (something extremely important) isn't anything like a swear word? Weird ��
    I am pretty sure he WILL be the first one to get a settled place in the first team. From his point of view, the problem was that Smallwood, Bennett and (eventually) Evans all played really well in his position!
    When you look at the U-23 squad, we are actually OVER-blessed with central midfielders of this type. The way things have worked out, the young wingers have not come through or have moved on (Mahoney), but we are very well covered in all the other positions.
    I wonder if Johnson and Dunn will be looking to address that deficiency

Good group..

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    I am pretty sure he WILL be the first one to get a settled place in the first team. From his point of view, the problem was that Smallwood, Bennett and (eventually) Evans all played really well in his position!
    When you look at the U-23 squad, we are actually OVER-blessed with central midfielders of this type. The way things have worked out, the young wingers have not come through or have moved on (Mahoney), but we are very well covered in all the other positions.
    I wonder if Johnson and Dunn will be looking to address that deficiency

I think had he not got sent off in the Pomey game he would've played alot more. I was surprised he didn't come back in, as he can play full back aswell. With Nyambe getting injured I thought he would keep Bennett in mid & brought young Travis in. It was was good to see Ryan back btw.

At least the U-23 side will be tested like the first team next season, with promotion to Prem A. That can only be a good thing. Agree about the lack of wingers coming through. On that point but re the first team, I do think we will have a bid for Chapman. I'm watching what will happen with Boro. They are in the play offs. If they went up, I think we could get him easily. With his injury record it would have to be a knock down price. But personally, I'd prefer him over Armstrong (both would be good) I also think we could get Payne now. Huddersfield are staying up, so I think they would let him go. Maybe get him on a season longs loan? If we lost Dack, and had him and maybe got someone like Gallagher back from PNE (who we are interested in) who has lots of Champ experience, it could cover that position?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)