+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Trump moves the world nearer to Armagheddon

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    I'm sure we will never see eye to eye re Trump. I hold him in high regard and think he is doing a great job. He has been faithful to his election promises and in my view been successful on the international stage. I would love someone with his pragmatic approach in the UK but unfortunately all we have is disMAY.
    So you think a President who admits to grabbing women's privates and writes his own medical certificate pretending it was done by an accredited physician makes him worthy of being held in high regard?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    So you think a President who admits to grabbing women's privates and writes his own medical certificate pretending it was done by an accredited physician makes him worthy of being held in high regard?
    Find me anyone on this planet who hasn't done things in their past that they regret. I have heard lots of arguments against Trump but this has to be one of the weakest and most petty.

Find me anyone on this planet who hasn't done things in their past that they regret. I have heard lots of arguments against Trump but this has to be one of the weakest and most petty.
    The current climate in the UK, had that recording of the p uss y grabbing been one of our politicians, it would be game over never mid the other stuff on top.

Not sure there's enough common ground to discuss this with you, Tony.

My sense of decency, morality and honesty is too far away from yours and his.

There speaks a church-going Christian - so you once told us on here.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    There speaks a church-going Christian - so you once told us on here.
    Please excuse Sidney, he is having a slow day selling books to the mentally challenged kiddies....clue...."b" is for ball, Sid.....not bolshevik!!

Talk about religion though?..........Crucify me at Golgotha....or send in the Calvary?

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    Not sure there's enough common ground to discuss this with you, Tony.

My sense of decency, morality and honesty is too far away from yours and his.
    On that, I completely agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    The sad thing is that Gary Webb is now largely, and slowly, being vindicated as more and more info is being declassified.

There is an excellent YouTube tribute to his work, citing numerous documents and newspaper articles from the people that lambasted him when he was alive....but who are slowly acknowledging that factually he was correct, the CIA were protecting and funding the Contras to destabilise Nicaragua, the Contras were smuggling drugs and needed money and weapons so they "turned a blind eye" (he went OTT when he attributed the US crack epidemic as purely down to the CIA-Contra deal IMO, plus I do not believe that the senior CIA-DEA personnel knew everything of what was happening in the field)

.....and as for his "suicide"?......someone shoots himself twice in the same side of the head with a single-shot weapon, this is pretty questionable....or maybe he was worried that his next book might ruffle more feathers, who knows.

Requiem for the suicided, Gary Webb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS-oNTe9kwE
    On the subject of the CIA destabilising countries, Tarkers, did you see the Robert Kennedy article on their shenanigans in Syria? Clarified a bit why Syria got closer to Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    The BBC, along with Sky, ITV, MSM newspapers....they all only give you the info that they want you to hear or has been approved by Western Governments......no, to find the "real news" you have to dig around a bit to find the My Lai's, the Abu Ghraib's, Gulf of Tonkin, weapons to Iran to fund Contras in Nicaragua, fabricating the "babies pulled from incubators" story to start the Iraq war, WMDs that never existed, the CIA pumping cocaine north into LA to buy yet more weapons to send south......even Mexico recently where the weapons being seized here were traced to Federal Agencies north of the border in a sting operation that "went wrong"....but hey, let's not spoil the narrative, Mexicans bad, build a wall....Assad bad, bomb him.....Russia bad, sanctions, Saudi good, more weapons to bomb Yemen, Israel good, more weapons to kill pretty much everyone, including Iran.

The World stinks and the MSM ain't reporting it.....sorry.

Here is the 2 minute trailer for the new docu-film about the CIA-cocaine-weapons to LA story.......the original reporter, Gary Webb, apparently committed suicide 8 years after he broke the story...mmmm, yeah right https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYAIYcu8glI
    Have to agree with Tarkers here, mainstream news media stinks and backs the side of whoever owns it and their interests. Also he's right in the painting of issues black and white when most things are very grey in this world.

Trump when he was a solely a business man, he cheated and defrauded alot of the people he's purporting to represent. Sure respect him for dealing with people in a no nonsense way on the world scale as sometimes that's been lacking but hold the man in high regards? He's a fraudulent, entitled, arrogant @rsehole who cost alot of people their jobs and financial security especially in his dealings in Atlantic City. He's not just done things to regret like we all do (I don't think he has much regret/guilt in him tbh) but he's cheated normal people to make himself wealthier, he's a massive bell.end.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast