+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Trump moves the world nearer to Armagheddon

OT: Trump moves the world nearer to Armagheddon

How come the UN inspectors are satisfied that Iran is keeping to its side of the deal but Trump - without any proof - insists they aren't?
    How come it's wrong for Iran to possess nuclear weapons but okay for Israel to have them (which they almost certainly do)?
    Why should North Korea sign up to any pact with a country that feels it can denounce its undertakings at will?
    Was it worth Boris's air fare?
    Does anybody believe we have 'a special relationship' with the USA anymore? Would we even want it?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    How come the UN inspectors are satisfied that Iran is keeping to its side of the deal but Trump - without any proof - insists they aren't?
    How come it's wrong for Iran to possess nuclear weapons but okay for Israel to have them (which they almost certainly do)?
    Why should North Korea sign up to any pact with a country that feels it can denounce its undertakings at will?
    Does anybody believe we have 'a special relationship' with the USA anymore? Would we even want it?
    Did you enjoy your trip to Grimsby besides the performance ?

My first point - this website has more annoying advertising on it than any other website I go on and I use pop up blockers etc.
    My second point - It's ok for Israel to have them because they are the USA's bitch. Iran isn't.
    My third point - Because it can't get anything of substance into the country any more without a cohert smuggling operation.
    My 4th Point - Nah
    My 6th point - There are 2 relationships with the USA. We are their bitch or we are not their bitch. In the case of the UK and also Australia the former applies. We are their bitch in political speak means you have a special relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Did you enjoy your trip to Grimsby besides the performance ?
    More importantly, what is the correct spelling of armageddon?

[QUOTE=sidders;38883364]

Because they probably wouldn't exist if they didn't have them.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    My first point - this website has more annoying advertising on it than any other website I go on and I use pop up blockers etc.
    My second point - It's ok for Israel to have them because they are the USA's bitch. Iran isn't.
    My third point - Because it can't get anything of substance into the country any more without a cohert smuggling operation.
    My 4th Point - Nah
    My 6th point - There are 2 relationships with the USA. We are their bitch or we are not their bitch. In the case of the UK and also Australia the former applies. We are their bitch in political speak means you have a special relationship.
    ^ This is the correct answer on all counts.

1. The deal was set up in order that only a superficial inspection was possible. The UN are a waste of space and are following their own agenda. Trump has his own intelligence sources which are far more reliable and without an external agenda.
    2. Israel's survival depends on their ability to defend themselves being surrounded by hostile aggressive Nations. Iran is a terrorist supporting regime which has suppressed its people for years and represents a threat to the rest of the world.
    3. North Korea has the opportunity to end its isolation and the ongoing state of war with the South. Obstacles have been removed and they are ready.
    4. No. Macron's neither.
    5. If our leaders continue to be cowed by the EU I doubt that the USA would offer us the chance of a special relationship because we would prove to be too untrustworthy.

Trump will win the Nobel Peace Prize.....plus

A Chinese university has decided to liven up its annual sports day by hosting a grenade-tossing event, it's reported.

According to the China Youth Daily newspaper, the North University of China in the city of Taiyuan, northern Shanxi province, has decided to introduce a "500-gram grenade toss" to its track and field event in May.

One teacher, Li Jiangxi, told the paper that the school had noted the earlier reluctance of students to take part in annual javelin and discus contests.

However, after the school decided to replace these contests with the grenade toss, Ms Li said that there had been a surge of interest.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-f...where-43882201

... it's a standard negotiating ploy. Move back and imply a worse scenario; then start to renegotiate until we get Happy-Happy.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    1. The UN are a waste of space and are following their own agenda. Trump has his own intelligence sources which are far more reliable and without an external agenda.
    Is this the same UN who denied Saddam had WMD's when the US and Bliar were sure they had?

Are you saying the UN - whose security council includes the US and the UK - wants Iran to have nukes?

Trump's intelligence sources: you mean the Israeli spy co. Black Cube? Yah, no agenda there then.

2. Israel's survival depends on their ability to defend themselves being surrounded by hostile aggressive Nations. Iran is a terrorist supporting regime which has suppressed its people for years and represents a threat to the rest of the world.
    Iran's survival depends on their ability to protect themselves - from an armed-to-the-teeth and blood-thirsty Israel.

Saudi Arabia is a terrorist supporting regime which has suppressed it's people for years and represents a threat to the rest of the world. So the US/UK sells them arms.

3. North Korea has the opportunity to end its isolation and the ongoing state of war with the South. Obstacles have been removed and they are ready.

It's just been shown that Trump's attorney received half a million dollars from a friend of Putin last year - AND from Korean companies too. NK's main nuclear testing station is not even functional. This whole sudden peace thing was a set up to promote Trump.

Agree with your other points though. As to our 'special relationship' - in the light of US now reneging/flip-flopping on every major international deal, who can trust them anymore?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast