+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: OT: Trump moves the world nearer to Armagheddon

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Whenever have I said I support Trump? If you can find any thread about the American president I have even commented on, good luck. The point I was trying to make is your saint like description of yourself. Perhaps you should change your username to John Paul.

ps. For the record, I think Trump is an idiot, a very dangerous idiot.
    He will be judged on his presidency at the end of his term-- an idiot or very disliked success.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I best be careful John , cher's been looking at my profile. Last time he/she banned me was for calling someone Richard.
    Cheryl is a lass me ode salt. I used to have a drink with her dad back in the day both at the 'Lane or the Wheatsheaf from which Gordon could make from home in 30 seconds flat. Nice bloke Gordon, always smiling and a real 'Pie - god bless his soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    An idiot who if the Americans get their way, will have a Nobel peace prize, perhaps that should be 'nob-end' prize?
    Nobel would turn in his grave if this did happen. It utterly beggars belief to mention Trump and the NPP in the same thread when you consider the acceptability of hatred his 'presidency' has unleashed across his own country..

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Nobel would turn in his grave if this did happen. It utterly beggars belief to mention Trump and the NPP in the same thread when you consider the acceptability of hatred his 'presidency' has unleashed across his own country..
    Actually, I have have always found it funny and ironic, that the inventor of dynamite is the name behind the peace prize.
    Bit like Sarah Ferguson starting a wife of the year award.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

To prove that he is really bonkers, and not to be underestimated.....Trump needs to frighten his enemies, including Iran, by showing he is capable of anything.....why not invade an easier country first?....the full monty, tanks, paratroopers, missiles, bunker busters....throw the lot in, a full show of force.....flatten the place.

Start with North Dakota....anyone crazy to invade his own country first is not to be messed with.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Actually, I have have always found it funny and ironic, that the inventor of dynamite is the name behind the peace prize.
    Bit like Sarah Ferguson starting a wife of the year award.
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    To prove that he is really bonkers, and not to be underestimated.....Trump needs to frighten his enemies, including Iran, by showing he is capable of anything.....why not invade an easier country first?....the full monty, tanks, paratroopers, missiles, bunker busters....throw the lot in, a full show of force.....flatten the place.

Start with North Dakota....anyone crazy to invade his own country first is not to be messed with.
    That would be Assad development.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567