+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rob Huth

Marls I NEVER said they would tear up the division, I said with better coaching they could become decent players, YET AGAIN you've FAILED to read my posts properly!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    Won the premier league a couple times so can't be all that a. But can't say I've ever really rated him when I've seen him play.

Would be interesting but I'd like to see a younger more progressive signing myself . Can't think it would ever be on the cards though Clive.
    Problem with young is they're people like Pennington who aren't good enough in PL and don't play so no idea whether they cut the mustard or they're hopeful signings like Liam Cooper was and turn out to be average at best. I'd rather at this point have someone older who at least knows what they're doing, what i'd really like is Kyle Bartley back.

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Marls I NEVER said they would tear up the division, I said with better coaching they could become decent players, YET AGAIN you've FAILED to read my posts properly!!!!!

Don't know what he posted I'd assume it was as per usual finding the negative in everything. Just mute him, makes the forum so much easier to read honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Don't know what he posted I'd assume it was as per usual finding the negative in everything. Just mute him, makes the forum so much easier to read honestly.
    I don't mute cos sometimes I read just to check it's still the same negative repetitive sh1te with no solution offered except we need a billionaire (which it is), just never respond

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    I don't mute cos sometimes I read just to check it's still the same negative repetitive sh1te with no solution offered except we need a billionaire (which it is), just never respond
    You can still click to see the post if you really want. Reading it just made me despair for mankind so muting was easiest option.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    finding a negative after watching four**** years of tripe every season ,is very easy to to do,

its clowns like you who have been living in the the land of make believe , that really need to wake up

its so funny it is sad , putting somebody on ignore wont make a blind bit of difference when the reality will kick in again next season.

radrizaani is actually selling a ten per cent share of his stake in the club, that shows that he as no intention or spending the funds to make promotion a realistic possibility again during the summer , you might wise up one day with many more on here , but i wont be holding my breath. .

midtable next season will be a dream scenario , with the squad we have now, im afraid we will be looking much lower than that , a relegation battle is on the cards already , as sure as night follows day . until radrizaani and orta goes this club is going nowhere apart from league 1 .
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 11-05-2018 at 11:27 PM.

So why don't you do something about it marls instead of moaning on here all the time?

So why don't you do something about it marls instead of moaning on here all the time?
    i dont own the club clive , they are the only ones who can do anything about it, he wants to sell up and f..k off now, but we already know he is just using this club ;like the previous owners before him. wait till jansson goes in the the summer and his replaced by some no mark from the back of beyond , then you will see once again you that marley will be proved right once again for the ump****th time.

But you did say they would " rip this division up " though Clive

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN is offline Hall Of Fame

Have a look at sackos better performances, Burnley sheffwed come to mind, imagine sacko and ekuban with good final thirds, they'd rip this division up!

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post

radrizaani is actually selling a ten per cent share of his stake in the club, that shows that he as no intention or spending the funds to make promotion a realistic possibility again during the summer , you might wise up one day with many more on here , but i wont be holding my breath. .
    Actually Radz has effectively sold the shares to himself, as he owns the company that bought the shares. Why has he done this - well to bring in money for investment whilst staying within the FFP rules.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)