+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rob Huth

Rob Huth

33 years old, out of contract, if wages weren't an issue, would he be worth a punt?

Nope

was shighte in his prime Clive.

Just seen he wasn't to be offered a new contract that's all, we shall probably be linked with 100s of freebies this summer

I'd gladly have him if we had Bartley, Jansson, Huth and then Cooper.

But with Swans looking like they're going down we can forget about Bartley coming here

For goodness sake Clive, post something relevant will you?

Won the premier league a couple times so can't be all that a. But can't say I've ever really rated him when I've seen him play.

Would be interesting but I'd like to see a younger more progressive signing myself . Can't think it would ever be on the cards though Clive.

Maybe not but he is a free agent

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Maybe not but he is a free agent
    he would fit right in with ekuban and sacko cilve, two more players who you think will be tearing this league a new one next season, are you sure you dont wear dark glasses clive.

we will want plenty of defenders next season though, because we are going to be severely tested next season, by a severe lack of quality all over the pitch . a relegation battle looms ahead, you heard it here first clive .
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 10-05-2018 at 08:33 PM.

So is James Milner last i heard but it aint gonna happen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)