+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Huddersfield survive...

Huddersfield survive...

Good on them. Quite an achievement, although I hear Wagner to Leicester is on the cards... What's wrong with the Sunderland job, that's what I want to know. Wagner = No ambition...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Good on them. Quite an achievement, although I hear Wagner to Leicester is on the cards... What's wrong with the Sunderland job, that's what I want to know. Wagner = No ambition...

I wonder if any Udders fans were sayin they wern't ready for the prem last season Pops? They've had 2 crackin draws away at City&Chelski, as ya say good on em.UTCB

I bet we get Swansea away on a Tuesday night

Apparently, not one club promoted last season from any of the top 5 tiers, has been relegated this year. Remarkable!

top man wagner can see him going to leicester done a fantastic job at udders mind did have money to spend to get em there and stay there are you watching mr mcabe and mr prince ?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Apparently, not one club promoted last season from any of the top 5 tiers, has been relegated this year. Remarkable!
    Amazing stat there's usually one or two who aren't good enough to make the jump although it was a close call for some,to me it suggests there could be one or two bouncing straight back something to look out for in next seasons ante posts

Big well done to Huddersfield defied the odds a 2nd time,they will be able to attract better players now and might hang in for a stretch their owners appear to be level headed so don't expect them to go the same way as Bradford Pompey Bolton etc

Caught the last half hour last night, it was an amazing effort by them. I was kicking every ball in the end, well done you Terriers!

Of course, had the 'others' gone up they'd now be in Europe not scabbling around just to survive.

Well done Udders. Not pretty last night but what guts and fight.

I bet Wilder,whilst being very pleased for our (relatively) near neighbours is sighing at what might have been with more support from Tweedledum and Tweedledummer in the JTW; as it is now clear the lack thereof sparked the discontent and post season comments by the gaffer.
    What Huddersfield did last season and this should remove even the slightest doubt from the mind of any Blades fan that we had maybe a once in a decade chance this season. Anyone expecting us to finish above halfway next season with the huge increase in quality and competition in the Championship please give me the name of your supplier of hallucenagenic chemicals.

Good on them - a decent achievement, but god they were boring to watch at times. However, if your sole ambition is to "survive" in the Premiership I guess that's what you have to do. Can they build on it next season?

Football #drivenbyfear #premiershiptedium

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast