+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: League 1 play offs start tonight....

League 1 play offs start tonight....

I'm going for a 2-0 win to Charlton.

Yep I can see that. Think that will be our final appointment Brin assuming we get there. Would prefer Shrews but there ya go...

Yes just a small matter of a two legger to deal with. Fingers crossed the players don't go in with a 'We've beat these twice' attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Yes just a small matter of a two legger to deal with. Fingers crossed the players don't go in with a 'We've beat these twice' attitude.
    I hope we beat them 4 times lol

I can't call any of the playoff ties...in any of the leagues..

1-0 Charlton will do me

Personal preference would be Shrews. Charlton will bring double the amount of fans we will and will hammer us at Wembley.

A draw would be a very good result for Shrewsbury or even just a 1 goal deficit

Quote Originally Posted by Donmiller View Post
    Personal preference would be Shrews. Charlton will bring double the amount of fans we will and will hammer us at Wembley.

A draw would be a very good result for Shrewsbury or even just a 1 goal deficit
    Would prefer Charlton purely for the fact they will have twice as may fans as Shrewsbury, cant think of owt worse than been in a 30000 crowd at Wembley.

We're not in the final yet.

We've just got a semi on.

Remember our first foray into the promotion playoffs against Orient in 1999? We beat them twice in the season including a 4-1 win at their place. Then in the playoff games we couldn't be separated, 0-0 and 0-0, it ended in tears when we lost the penalty shootout. That hurt.
    We wanted them in the playoffs that year because we'd beat them twice. Let's hope history doesn't repeat itself 😓

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast