+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stavely

Honest and communicative wIth the FANS is what it says. I think you’re getting confused between being honest and changing your mind or changing your plan.

A business without a plan, football or not, is like a boat without a rudder.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Still wants the Toon but not if the reported price of £400 million is true according to George Caulking of the Times.
    Just read that Caulking said all three of Staveley's bids were genuine and are still on the table but seems Ashley never planned on selling the club. We're fuc*ed now, the writing is on the wall. I'll be surprised if we see Rafa still here at the start of next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Just read that Caulking said all three of Staveley's bids were genuine and are still on the table but seems Ashley never planned on selling the club. We're fuc*ed now, the writing is on the wall. I'll be surprised if we see Rafa still here at the start of next season.
    Would agree with that 100%,the fat controller is sitting on a cash cow, so WHY would he sell? He never goes to games so doesn't face any abuse etc, just rakes the money in, not interested in the football side of things. If, as I suspect, he reverts to form and bull****s his way through the summer and Rafa, justifyably walks, along with Lascelles, Shelvey and a couple of others, the amount of bad feeling towards the fat bastd will be cranked up to new proportions. If it happens god forbid, stay away, vote with your feet, and wallet, its all the bastd understands. Dont think ive ever hated anybody as much as this fat prick!!

If and when Rafa doesn't get backed and walks taking our best talents with him with Big Sam or Partridge coming in....well, I'll be waiting with baited breath with popcorn for the annual "audience with Big Mike" Sky interview to see how on gods green fkn earth he tries to spin it. Theres no hiding place this time.

"Money in" this year - tick, no spending for 3 transfer windows so previous activity in this area not an excuse - tick, support from the fans for the quality manager in place - tick, players with potential prepared to work with harmony present in the dressing room - tick, offer on the table to sell - tick.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)