+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carloss on his way, again

Thought that was where he came from, South Dingleland.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Ian Holloway's gone from QPR after 18months,apparently the Brolly Wally's bein heavily tipped for the job.UTCB
    That would be excellent news if so,one less to worry about

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    That would be excellent news if so,one less to worry about
    Ya dint think the Brolly Wally was gunna replace our Chris did ya?UTCB

Why would I think that rod chris has got to leave before he can be replaced,I think schteeeve would be an excellent appointment for rangers. Wigan,QPR,Bolton and who ever wins the play offs takes a bit of pressure off us imo

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Why would I think that rod chris has got to leave before he can be replaced,I think schteeeve would be an excellent appointment for rangers. Wigan,QPR,Bolton and who ever wins the play offs takes a bit of pressure off us imo
    Can you honestly see any of them challengin us for the Play offs next season? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Can you honestly see any of them challengin us for the Play offs next season? UTCB
    They will challenge for the play offs as much as we will mate.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Well, he started off pretty well, but as all lifes endeavours it ended in disappointment, with Swansea (a well run club, like Bolton and Wigan, as Len used to tell us) heading back down the leagues again.

I wonder if Carloss has heard about the job at Sunderland..?
    FKB, Bolton are NOT a well run club....my son in law is a Bolton lad so I get to know about their ups and downs.....like their £100m+ debts and ban on signings (for money) etc.....

Its okay Chips...Lens record on switching the tag of 'well-run club' from one to another left me dizzy. Middlesborough were on the list too till they got relegated.

Good owd Len, his praise was reserved for 'anyone but United'. Hard to be a 'supporter' of a club when you hate everything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Its okay Chips...Lens record on switching the tag of 'well-run club' from one to another left me dizzy. Middlesborough were on the list too till they got relegated.

Good owd Len, his praise was reserved for 'anyone but United'. Hard to be a 'supporter' of a club when you hate everything about it.
    No problem FKB. Not many teams could be really described as 'well run', all the rest just make up the numbers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12