+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: May the best team win!

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    A Shanga is a type of bread roll in Russia
    Only Vlad would know that!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Nuneaton eh . I found it funny when you scored . All them blokes in the corner next to us who ripped of their shirts and tried to make out they were coming over to attack us ( might have been the brave lads that gobbed on me and my son ) . All I could think of at the time that they were more likely to be postmen from Nuneaton , not Russian ultras
    I was in that section and they did it as piss take due to one of your moronic fans acting like a prick for the whole of the game. Yes one sad Notts fan took his shirt off and started showing his muscles and behaving like a monkey, wasn’t you by any chance was it?

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    Only Vlad would know that!
    Yes I did!

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    I was in that section and they did it as piss take due to one of your moronic fans acting like a prick for the whole of the game. Yes one sad Notts fan took his shirt off and started showing his muscles and behaving like a monkey, wasn’t you by any chance was it?
    No that was me...

Name:  Funny-Muscle-Monkey-Weightlifting-Picture.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  22.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    No that was me...

Name:  Funny-Muscle-Monkey-Weightlifting-Picture.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  22.4 KB
    Lol quick work that although I’m sure his muscles weren’t quite the same size as yours...

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    A Shanga is a type of bread roll in Russia
    I always toast my Shanga.

I can see Friday going all the way to extra time, City do play some nice football and Notts are effective at we do and some teams simply can not cope with it, i do feel we need to get Grant on the ball more he will cause them a different type of problem.
    Lets also hope Deadman has a decent game for just once in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    I can see Friday going all the way to extra time, City do play some nice football and Notts are effective at we do and some teams simply can not cope with it, i do feel we need to get Grant on the ball more he will cause them a different type of problem.
    Lets also hope Deadman has a decent game for just once in his life.
    I wouldn’t disagree with that but I do believe if we play our football (this time on a dry pitch) then we edge it. However, I’m hoping County will be more ambitious and take more of the ball which will suit Coventry.

Notts will soak the pitch i am sure of that, we do actually have some lads who a decent on the deck too, should be a cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    Notts will soak the pitch i am sure of that, we do actually have some lads who a decent on the deck too, should be a cracker.
    Covvo No 1 in a list of top 10 under-achievers, ay? Let's hope they continue that trend on Fri.

'Coventry are by far England's biggest underachievers, ending the season sixth in League Two - that is 52 places below their historic rank of 22nd, but they have NO CHANCE of returning to League One via the play-offs'.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...clubs-revealed
    Last edited by countygump; 15-05-2018 at 02:09 PM.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast