+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons v Timmy

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Couple crunching tackles early doors te get them worried aboot being injured for final wid be nice. I think we will draaa 1-1
    Who of our nice boys will give out these crunching tackles ?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Who of our nice boys will give out these crunching tackles ?
    Shinnie, Logan, McKenna or Cosgrove. All have shown they have little respect for the Celtic way especially Logan. Sadly any crunching tackles early doors will be met with a red card and back page headlines for a month with quotes from the most vicTimised club in the world begging for the authorities to take further action against said tackler.

McKenna is suspended.

Which finishes our chances.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Shinnie, Logan, McKenna or Cosgrove. All have shown they have little respect for the Celtic way especially Logan. Sadly any crunching tackles early doors will be met with a red card and back page headlines for a month with quotes from the most vicTimised club in the world begging for the authorities to take further action against said tackler.
    Cosgrove was stupid with his tackle Steven Naismith showed how to do them

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - probably behind a pillar

Pre- early megabus from Inverness before beer in Iron Horse

Post - Back up the road

Prediction- if they don't rest players - 4-0 them. If they DO rest players - 4-0 them.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Cosgrove was stupid with his tackle Steven Naismith showed how to do them
    Not really, he was just very lucky as he's been given a retrospect two match ban.

I can't see anything other than the usual crapping it here, and the Tims will want to go out with a bang at their home title party.
    It's a shame that Lennon went a bit nuts as otherwise I'd have them humping the Huns, in not so sure now...

I'll go for a glorious 2-1 defeat with the Huns drawing at hibs.

Phukin gadz!

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Not really, he was just very lucky as he's been given a retrospect two match ban.

I can't see anything other than the usual crapping it here, and the Tims will want to go out with a bang at their home title party.
    It's a shame that Lennon went a bit nuts as otherwise I'd have them humping the Huns, in not so sure now...

I'll go for a glorious 2-1 defeat with the Huns drawing at hibs.

Phukin gadz!
    He may have been given a 2 match ban however you didn’t hear of brown going round that game dishing it out like he always does with us. It’s almost like Naismith was told to do it as payback for Browns tackles on the young 16 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post
    In/Oot - In

Furryboots - probably behind a pillar

Pre- early megabus from Inverness before beer in Iron Horse

Post - Back up the road

Prediction- if they don't rest players - 4-0 them. If they DO rest players - 4-0 them.
    Best wishes and safe trip, hopefully your prediction is off the mark.

Oot

Station Hotel

Golfing at PLGC

Still in Station Hotel

1-2 (Cosgrove,McLean)

SF

My prediction Celtic 5 v 1 Aberdeen. Hibs will defeat Rangers to paper over the reality of our season.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    My prediction Celtic 5 v 1 Aberdeen. Hibs will defeat Rangers to paper over the reality of our season.
    The reality being in that situation that we have broken the 70 point barrier again (no other side apart from Celtic have achieved that) and that we finish 2nd again

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast