+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons v Timmy

Is McKenna suspended?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    The reality being in that situation that we have broken the 70 point barrier again (no other side apart from Celtic have achieved that) and that we finish 2nd again
    Yay! What do we win? Need the group stages of EL to make serious revenue. We're some ways short of that level.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Yay! What do we win? Need the group stages of EL to make serious revenue. We're some ways short of that level.
    Maybe the rest of the teams in the Europa league qualifiers will not want to draw us as we’ve broken the 70 point barrier

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    The reality being in that situation that we have broken the 70 point barrier again (no other side apart from Celtic have achieved that) and that we finish 2nd again
    Peter Mandleson spins it again

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    We will win. Celtic have nothing to play for and we have everything to play for.

Sadly I can't make it because I'll be in the Atlantic ocean and without a signal so I'd imagine I'll log back on and it'll be like VE day on here.

1-2 Logan and Cosi
    F@ck me, Pacman, you got two usernames on here? First one to 50,000 posts?

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Is McKenna suspended?
    Yes. I think I read that also.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Don’t think it’ll be a question of bottle.
    Just pure lack of ability.
    Celtic to win at a canter, especially as Rodgers said all the big hitters like Tierney, Rogic & Dembele will all be back.
    SEVCO to scrape a draw & get 2nd
    We’ll get hosed by 3 or 4.
    Sadly, I agree we'll get horsed by 3 or 4. However, I think Hibs will pump Sevco.

The last game of the season for us today and truthfully I say thank goodness. Certainly not performed to anywhere near a decent standard for 90 minutes during big matches this season. Our general standard of play has been woeful this season and admittedly we have not been a decent watch. A team that overloads with defensive type players will never be easy on the eye and Del will have a busy transfer window to get right if he is to somehow succeed.
    I fully expect us to get skelped today and for me as a Dons fan I truly hate that. Please prove me wrong and get a victory!!

Dreading this dont see us getting anything at their Title Party I must admit I will have more on 1 eye on the Hibs v The Rangers game to see if Hibs can do us a favour!

Last game of what has turned out to be an underwhelming, uninspiring campaign. I hope for a big performance today as it's in our own hands to finish second and salvage something from the season. What I'm expecting to happen though is for us to receive the now customary humping in Glasgow and Sevco to get a draw at Easter road, they'll pip us to 2nd on goal difference.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast