+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Darnell Fisher

Darnell Fisher

Attracting interest from premier league clubs, hope we have a decent sell on.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...remier-league/

It's a shame it didn't work out for us. We all knew he had it in him, he started out really well. He lost all interest and motivation when it became obvious very quickly that we'd be getting relegated. In a way it makes me dislike him even more, wanted to jump ship before it had even sunk without trying to help

If we can be a stepping stone club for players to reach their full potential I can live with that. If players thik that they're bigger than Rotherham United without doing everything for the club then they can go and .....

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    If we can be a stepping stone club for players to reach their full potential I can live with that. If players thik that they're bigger than Rotherham United without doing everything for the club then they can go and .....
    Agree mate. I think that's why the fans disliked him and abused him so much because it was glaringly obvious that he just couldn't give a tiny rats ass about Rotherham and wanted out asap. Rotherham legends weren't necessarily the most skilled or talented players, but the ones that gave 150% and lived and breathed Rotherham every week. Darnell Fisher was the antithesis of this

Quote Originally Posted by Donmiller View Post
    Agree mate. I think that's why the fans disliked him and abused him so much because it was glaringly obvious that he just couldn't give a tiny rats ass about Rotherham and wanted out asap. Rotherham legends weren't necessarily the most skilled or talented players, but the ones that gave 150% and lived and breathed Rotherham every week. Darnell Fisher was the antithesis of this
    Don’t forget blackstock the bum

Stubbsy's motivational skills? - he also dropped Scott Allan for lack of effort, according to Wikipedia

Being surrounded by PNE fans at work, the way they've been talking this season, he's been a world beater. I remember when he was injured earlier in the season, it was like there season was over. What a difference a change of club can make! I suppose similar to what's happened with Smith.