+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Abu Dhabi support

Abu Dhabi support

Morning. Off to work in Abu Dhabi for a while from July and wanted to know if there’s any arrangements out there for followers of the Dons? I know there’s a few Dandies out there or thereabouts, so any co-ordinated game watching etc?
    Anyone watch local footy out there? Surely can’t be worse than SPL....

Watched a couple of Dons games in Heroes, which is in the basement of the Crowne Plaza on Hamdan Street.

Been there and it’s not bad for football right enough. Is there a few Dons’ fans go along?

Quote Originally Posted by sallan2000 View Post
    Watched a couple of Dons games in Heroes, which is in the basement of the Crowne Plaza on Hamdan Street.
    Is the manager still the boy thats a Dons fan.

If you take a pigeon with you will it be an Abu Dhabi Doo?

People in Dubai dont like the Flintstones, People in Abu Dhabi Do

That’s me over. Long shot but anywhere likely to be showing game vs St J tomorrow?

In terms of a VPN what’s the recommendations? I’ve heard tell of people paying $35 a year and also $150, so any views appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney77 View Post
    That’s me over. Long shot but anywhere likely to be showing game vs St J tomorrow?

In terms of a VPN what’s the recommendations? I’ve heard tell of people paying $35 a year and also $150, so any views appreciated.
    Zenmate extension for Chrome. Free and works, couple of clicks and you can change server. I think there are 5 on free service. I have paid, $4.99 per month i think and it offers 30 + locations.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney77 View Post

I've lived here for a good number of years of now pal, be careful on the old VPN front as they are actually illegal here, good old etisalat at their best.
    Heroes is not the same as it used to be, Mcgettigans out at Raha Beach is not a bad venue for games. Any of the Belgian Cafes not bad either, the one out on Yas or the downtown one in Intercon. As for the St J game highly unlikely, if red TV int are showing it then it will be on in my hoose.
    PJ's is not a bad venue for games either pal, like I say watch fit yir deein on with the VPN and welcome to the sandpit

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Is the manager still the boy thats a Dons fan.
    No mate, all changed hands in there and gone down hill rapidly

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast