+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Happy Goteborg Day

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Proper mannies want to see teams like Aberdeen win the European cups. Its the Barca top wearing, £100m transfer wanting, Ronaldo/Messi : who's better, £90 a ticket, SKY Sports/BT, transfer deadline day w@nkers, that want the so called "big" clubs winning it. The game is dictated by money and the romance of winning these cups was replaced by boring ass finals, with boring ass clubs, in front of 50,000 VIP w@nkers, who aren't even there to support either of the teams in it. Utter junk.

Aye that's right, proper mannies fitba, folk we finefare bags we a few bits and pieces, clean socks and punts, toothbrush and SR toothpaste, £5 for a pint 35 year ago, hardly anyone getting paid leave back in them days, you just took the hit in your pocket, grown men and young lads hugging n greeting, ffs that's what it was aboot, everybody was the same, nabody ony better than the next person, but thinking back that plane hame must've been stinking lol, too bloody true I will never stop going on about it, it's up there we things am taking to the grave we me alongside, first ride(she was a belter), first bairn, he get the gist lads.
    Stand Free

Checked BBC Scottish gossip page this morning and big eck commenting about fergie. Clicked link to daily ranger (gads) and he had texted Happy Gothenburg day to fergie. Great to hear after recent hunnish associations.

Big Ecks a fine loon.

I remember it very well. I was sitting my O grade Latin the next day. My old boy and I watched it together. Nailbiting stuff at the end with the free kick. At least my old boy's nerves were better than mine after all the McEwan's export he had tucked away !

I know pacman didn't mean anything by the term diddy team but it's a horrible expression. Used by supporters of the filth in Glasgow to cover any team apart from the tims and the huns.

Aye the big man supports one of the diddy teams ! Condescending scum !

Interesting to note that the following year in the semis of the cup where we were in with Porto, Man Utd and Juventus that we were actually the bookies favourite for the trophy! So nah not accepting we were a diddy team by any definition.

As I said in this instance . Diddy as in small unfancied club. I stick by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    As I said in this instance . Diddy as in small unfancied club. I stick by it.
    As also goes the saying "provincial"
    This actually refers to clubs which are based out with the capital city of a country so should also be used when referring to the Weegie b@stards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Deserved league champions Insch, we should have taken something last week up there when they were crowned champions after a 4-3 win over us, nae luck and any Insch player/fan would concur with an old saying “we wiz robbed!”, hay hoh, that’s fitba and buzzing for it now a week on.

Most importantly though, hangover gone and now look forward to 2023 edition of the “diddies” going steaming in 👍

SF
    Jack. My loon plays for Insch & I have been to a lot of their games this season including the 2 recently against AC. Although Insch have suffered a dip in form lately. AC put up a tough challenge & the results of the games could have gone the other way.

How the hell have you ended up bottom?

I put in 4-0 in the sweepie for the hame game based solely on league positions, (got the 1st bit right).

My analysis of this game is a bit clouded by the Corona/vodka effect (corporate hospitality day) but I thought Insch had maybe better control of longer spells at Stoney.

Apologies everyone, a bit off thread topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Rothie View Post
    Jack. My loon plays for Insch & I have been to a lot of their games this season including the 2 recently against AC. Although Insch have suffered a dip in form lately. AC put up a tough challenge & the results of the games could have gone the other way.

How the hell have you ended up bottom?

I put in 4-0 in the sweepie for the hame game based solely on league positions, (got the 1st bit right).

My analysis of this game is a bit clouded by the Corona/vodka effect (corporate hospitality day) but I thought Insch had maybe better control of longer spells at Stoney.

Apologies everyone, a bit off thread topic.
    No probs loon,

Up at Insch I did enjoy some of the hospitality pre/post match and spoke to a few of the locals, your goalkeeper played well along with bar/post.....the manner how we lost the 4th goal was naivety on our part....hay hoh part of amateur fitba.

At home I cannot really comment as I was assisting with one of our subs who collapsed with a seizure and was waiting for an ambulance where he collapsed (outwith the ground)....I did see the last 15 minutes and went across to thank your management team for giving us your ice to help cool the boy down.

As for where we are, a banter forum is not the place for me to put across my thoughts, as you can imagine, not too enamoured with the circumstances, regardless, best wishes in the Premier next season.

SF

I was aware someone was taken ill, didn't realise it was one of your players. I wish him a speedy recovery on behalf of everyone at Insch Amateurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Rothie View Post
    I was aware someone was taken ill, didn't realise it was one of your players. I wish him a speedy recovery on behalf of everyone at Insch Amateurs.
    Thanks, I’ll pass that on prematch.

Beautifil here down in the riviera as I gaze down the 1st with a pint in hand......soon travel to Lawsondale(Kingsford) for our game and get to enjoy the delights that await us in the future.......all that aside, what happens on the pitch is what matters.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Thanks, I’ll pass that on prematch.

Beautifil here down in the riviera as I gaze down the 1st with a pint in hand......soon travel to Lawsondale(Kingsford) for our game and get to enjoy the delights that await us in the future.......all that aside, what happens on the pitch is what matters.

SF
    Holiday Inn and now Key West pre match, both buzzing and great places to go to when the “once michty” move here.......why did we not move here years ago ?

In wiggy I tru...........do I f@ck.

SF

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast