+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You know what's going to happen tonight.

You know what's going to happen tonight.

We are going to be one goal up and should have been more.
    Then a late punt up the middle of the park and Livi equalise on the night.
    🙇

Will likely lose at least one soft goal tonight, which will mean we need to score at least three to go through without pens.
    We lose the first goal and I fear it could be a comfortable night for Livi.

I think it will be close if we play like we should and keep going.

Weirdly if it goes to pens I wouldn’t fancy us. Think we need to win in 90 mins or extra time.

Only time I could see us winning pens is if they are taken in front of the united fans and we manage to put off their players! 😂

Canny see anything other than a comfortable Livi win to be honest. 2-0

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    Canny see anything other than a comfortable Livi win to be honest. 2-0
    I don't see why, they were p*sh on Monday and are a very average side. We gifted them every single goal.

If we cut out the stupidity at the back and Lewis manages to make the saves he should be making, then it's very much about how we play. They'll sit in and launch balls over the top, which is why I think Durnan and Moshni should both start.

If Livi come away with a comfortable victory tonight then CL has to go, they are there for the taking. Just as they were on Monday.

Papers reporting Durnan is out tonight with a virus/flu.

So do you go for a centre pairing of...
    Moshni/Murdoch
    Moshni/Edge
    Moshni/Scobbie
    Moshni/Quinn

Absolutely horrible choices, but i'd be leaning towards Murdoch, Edge at a push, if Scobbie and Quinn are anywhere near the team we're f**ked

What i'd want is the midfield and forward line doing there job, putting pressure on Livi so as to ease any pressure off our back line and keeper and actually keeping a hold of the ball.

It won't be pretty but when is any Utd game recently and technically it is possible, but i highly doubt it with our current manager and squad

Is Mohsni definitely fit after his injury on Monday?

Csaba said in his interview durnan been off training with a virus

Are we left with Quinn, Scobbie, Edge and Murdoch to choose from at centre half - who knows might work. Maybe Edge and murdoch would be best out of that.

If Mohsni can make it, Doc at left back and Robson on bench

we are bookies favourites to win in 90 mins and its neck and neck to progress. Seems to have been some money going on united today. Maybe thats are playing budget for next year

That’s interesting cos when I looked at odds earlier in week we were a bit behind in odds to progress.

Hopefully someone knows something as to our chances improving 🤞🤞🤞

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    Will likely lose at least one soft goal tonight, which will mean we need to score at least three to go through without pens.
    We lose the first goal and I fear it could be a comfortable night for Livi.
    You called it - that's exactly what's happened.

It will now either be a cricket score in Livi's favour or they will park the bus and save themselves for the final.

See y'all next season.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)