+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Should season ticket holders move up

Should season ticket holders move up

Been thinking about this for awhile at start of the season after season ticket renewal deadline passes I go on to see who’s not renewed around me. I always look at a few other stands too out of interest and see odd free seats close to each other but have a season ticket holder or two in middle of them

Free STH STH Free

Should the club ask the season ticket holder if he can move up so a family can take them other two seats?

I think they should silly, Millertop should move to allow families to sit together

It doesn't seem logical that a seat at the end of a row is left empty. I think that the club would be happy with the sale of the ticket over where it is Silly.

I'd hope that if a family were to buy tickets for those seats for a matchday the season ticket holders would be kind enough to move up. They don't have to mind and they may have done it to block a seat until a mate joins them at the end of the row.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It doesn't seem logical that a seat at the end of a row is left empty. I think that the club would be happy with the sale of the ticket over where it is Silly.

I'd hope that if a family were to buy tickets for those seats for a matchday the season ticket holders would be kind enough to move up. They don't have to mind and they may have done it to block a seat until a mate joins them at the end of the row.
    True they could move up out of politeness but what happens when you get a party of three or four wanting to be sat together but because people not even being asked to move up it only has individual seats or odd two seats together available.

When I got my season ticket I only was able to get a single seat around the area I wanted and it was only by waiting until we dropped last year I was able to get my mate a seat. He could have got one before two seats away but he said it would be a bit weird having to talk over people.

Point is if club had asked this couple at side of me if they could budge over he could have watched the same crap season I did lol

Seriously though I’m sure they would be able to sell more if they did

No I’m not moving but it’s only a single seat near me so won’t make any difference.

It’s up to shop to sort out, Sheffield Arena won’t give you 2 seats if there’s three in a row which leaves a single
    Last edited by millertop; 11-05-2018 at 12:29 PM.

Why should i move .Plenty of seats together for families . its up to them to get in early and get the seats . I did when the stadium opened .Single seats are there because somebody didn't renew it happens in every stadium like Top said its a ticket office thing. 6500 season tickets 9000 seats plenty together .And you need single seats for errr single people .

No many people go on there own though.

Certainly not that many, there are loads of single seats dotted about, why they've had to open more stands for the play-off game.