+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Retained list announced

It was a great strike last night but I'm sure it said it was only his 10th goal this season for a team up at the top all season and a division below that's not what we should be looking at,also not sure they would want Thomas as he hasn't pulled any trees up there

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    so chris wilder decides whosstaying and whos going, and theres no relevence to him staying. lmfao. why on earth would he release players if hes going its nowt to do with him. like i said before hes going nowhere
    Just to keep the fire burning didn't clough do the retained/released list a week before he was relieved of his duties

it was reported last week that we were interested in him bulmer its just a possibility the lad is highly rated and if chris continues with his 3 5 2 set up i doubt thomas will stay with us

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Just to keep the fire burning didn't clough do the retained/released list a week before he was relieved of his duties
    he wa sacked though. wilder wont be sacked or walk away at this point. like wilder as just said he understands if players want football else where if ttheyre not playing here,but there will be no falling out over it . is that a man whos leaving saying those things na mate

Just for the record twirls I've never thought CW would leave and I've seen no reason to change my mind as yet

It was a great strike last night but I'm sure it said it was only his 10th goal this season for a team up at the top all season and a division below that's not what we should be looking at,also not sure they would want Thomas as he hasn't pulled any trees up there
    He wasn't even in the squad the other night v Charlton

Just for the record twirls I've never thought CW would leave and I've seen no reason to change my mind as yet
    ya right pal,he was well wazzed of when he did the boardroom interview the other week straight after we lost and he knew we,d missed a chance of promotion. then all this speculation. he shouldnt do interviews if hes feeling anything like most of us feel after a defeat . we all feel like leathering sommat or someone after defeat and to come out n talk straight away to some irritating journo ya seem to lose ya diplomacy and blurt out things maybe he shouldnt have said. i love it though when he speaks from the heart,but he as gave the pigs a little laugh with that interview. and my word there hanging on to his every word. its all they have an all.

they would love it if chris walked away from us they hate him but secretly admire the job hes done at the lane and see him as a big threat to their hopes of being the top club in sheffield again but it aint gonna happen im afraid i think he will still be our boss next season

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123