+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Come on Derby.....

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    His ban was reduced to 5 months ending June 1st, can have no involement with football till June 2nd, so how is he technically the manager
    The League One season is over they made him the new Fleetwood Town manager for next season and it will be June in a couple of weeks so technically he doesn’t have long to wait and anyway, he has already been confirmed as the new manager which puts him in charge of the club waiting for his ban to run out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramspudnik View Post
    I know how this forum works long enough to know that people make things up so that they can throw you off this forum and have war of words in their favour and of course the usual suspects back each other to make it look like it’s legit typical.
    So why do you keep coming back, I asked you this last week, you stated this was the worst forum you've ever known and i was one of the 'main culprits' , you were banned, you came back with another account to tell us so and you were never coming back, that second account was banned for 3 months, 3 months later you come back with 2 new accounts and start a conversation with yourself, I believe those accounts have been banned, you then come back with this current account and carry on where you left off from all your previous accounts

And this isn't the only forum you've been banned from, DC**fans didn't want you either, doesn't that tell you something?

So why do you keep coming back, I asked you this last week, you stated this was the worst forum you've ever known and i was one of the 'main culprits' , you were banned, you came back with another account to tell us so and you were never coming back, that second account was banned for 3 months, 3 months later you come back with 2 new accounts and start a conversation with yourself, I believe those accounts have been banned, you then come back with this current account and carry on where you left off from all your previous accounts

And this isn't the only forum you've been banned from, DC**fans didn't want you either, doesn't that tell you something?
    I haven’t been on another forum so technically you must be talking about yourself as usual and seeing as the other main culprits who generally whine on here seemed to gone of the scene it seems like things are running smoothly for once.

Ah yes, very smoothly it appears

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Ah yes, very smoothly it appears
    Lol! looks like you have got two accounts because it’s funny you suddenly appeared out of the blue after I called you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramspudnik View Post
    I haven’t been on another forum so technically you must be talking about yourself as usual and seeing as the other main culprits who generally whine on here seemed to gone of the scene it seems like things are running smoothly for once.
    So why are you back on this one when you've been banned so many times and said you were never coming back?

A change of Moderator brought me back which was less biased towards certain individuals and doesn’t ban anyone for the sake of it.

And that change of moderator has had cause to ban you already in his short time and forum mod

And that change of moderator has had cause to ban you already in his short time and forum mod
    Cause to ban me nope! the only cause to ban me is from you.

Seeing you have got an ego against me and for that reason your validation is invalid.

The new moderator has already yellow carded you for one day, thats a ban if you were unaware

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)