+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on Derby.....

Come on Derby.....

It's a huge task in hand but if the effort in the final 4 games is replicated we have more than a chance.

An unsung hero for me has been Weimann, he's worked really hard and moves quickly with the ball I think he can be a big threat over the two legs .. cue him getting dropped.

Will be a big night with an atmosphere to match. At 90mins as a minimum we must remain in the tie.

Come on you Rams

This is what moments are made for.... tonight is what we all have worked for tonight we show the world how far we have come, this season tonight we show everyone we deserve to be in the play-offs and go all the way to the final.

Let’s get behind the lads and erupt Pride Park and make it a fortress to be reckoned with and let’s give Fulham a hard reception.

This is the Play-offs and this is what we live for....

C’mon Derby....

I've had £100 on Fulham to qualify at 1/2, a nice £50 profit. We win and make the playoffs I'll be lumping 500 on whoever we face in the final, that way if we lose I make some cash,, if we win I'll not miss the money. Win Winnish

Good 1st quarter of the tie, great goal, excellent tactics. Can we keep up this pace for the second quarter to take a lead into the second half??

How the feck are Fulham losing this? They are battering you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I've had a quick look around but can't see forest anywhere, what channel you on?

They pushed up field and didn’t allow us to break and gave us some nervy moments and had all the possession, we really needed another goal to give us a slight safety net for the 2nd leg but it wasn’t to be.

If we can hold them off for the full 90 minutes at Craven Cottage and sustain our advantage we got tonight, we should be in for a slight chance still worried about the midfield but we go from strength to strength, we shouldn't have to worry about that.

We are over the first hurdle but still got a long way to go and in for another tough battle come Monday night.

You Rams.....

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    . They batter everybody that's why they are third in the league They still only had two shots on target

Quote Originally Posted by Ramspudnik View Post
    If we can hold them off for the full 90 minutes at Craven Cottage and sustain our advantage we got tonight, we should be in for a slight chance .....
    Wouldnt that mean we win the match rather than be in with a slight chance ramspud

Don't confuse the poor darling salop!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)