+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba is an absolute disgrace

He really has to go

It's down to him we finished 3rd when fighting for 1st when he took over

It's down to him we lost that tie to a very poor livi side, he lost is the tie at Tannadice, if he had made 2-3 sensible subs between 60-70 minute even we were cleanly tiring from Friday night (options available were Gillespie, McMullen, Slater and Durnan), he instead brings in Lyng out of nowhere with fif**** remaining (Lyng who shouldn't have been on the bench instead of Matty Smith - who was on the bench on the Fri vs Dunfermline and again tonight instead of Lyng)

Unacceptable stuff over his tenure, it's been mentioned but 6-1 at Falkirk, 3-0 home to Livi, losing at home to fkn QotS etc

Again tonight leaving it far too late to make charges when it was clear we'd ran out of ideas after but scoring while on top early second half

Does anyone really have any confidence in this clowns ability to build a side for what will be a much more difficult league next year? If you do I suggest seeking help, I personally have zero

It's madness to go that route for the clubs sake, end up sacking him in Oct/Nov with another season wasted, not worth it

We need stability, big time, we need it with a manager in charge who has a clue, that can build a side in his own image, get them organised and hungry, with the right character and attitude required at a club like United with the expectation we have

That is what is scary. In the championship we were getting beat badly by Falkirk, Morton at home.

Imagine if we had despite csaba’s mind boggling decisions somehow made it up. We would be picking up cricket scores agaibst top SPL sides

If we keep csaba we will keep shambling along and will be close to relegation or mid table in championship. Finally a change will have to be made. Let’s not waste valuable time.

Let’s sort things out now. Getting rid of csaba and ST would at least give everyone a boost ahead of next season

It’s time to rebuild our great club

OK funsterfunster

Quote Originally Posted by MixuMixu View Post
    Against the grain here- tin foil hat on- but I would keep Csaba.

I know we have been embarrassed time and time again this season, but he is clearly working a project.

Ripping up our managerial team every year will get us nowhere, we will win the league next year with Csaba and some shrewd signings.
    Kind of great decision making by Mixu Mixu that got us relegated.

Thanks funster. Stay obsessed with us

To be fair to MixuMixu - he's bang on. We need a period of stability with quality signings by a quality manager. So that we can achieve the ULTIMATE - 10th in the Premier League two seasons on the bounce. Now THAT'S what we're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by MixuMixu View Post
    Against the grain here- tin foil hat on- but I would keep Csaba.

I know we have been embarrassed time and time again this season, but he is clearly working a project.

Ripping up our managerial team every year will get us nowhere, we will win the league next year with Csaba and some shrewd signings.
    He's got to go mate. he's a clueless ****er and we're doomed with him.

Between Thompson ( majority share holder ) and Shabba we are f ucked.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheAlien View Post
    He's got to go mate. he's a clueless ****er and we're doomed with him.
    You do realise that MixuMixu is a Funster?

You can still be mates with funsters. They do cheer us up at times like this.

There will always be someone worse off than yourself.

They have undertaken to support dundee their whole life 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    He really has to go

It's down to him we finished 3rd when fighting for 1st when he took over

It's down to him we lost that tie to a very poor livi side, he lost is the tie at Tannadice, if he had made 2-3 sensible subs between 60-70 minute even we were cleanly tiring from Friday night (options available were Gillespie, McMullen, Slater and Durnan), he instead brings in Lyng out of nowhere with fif**** remaining (Lyng who shouldn't have been on the bench instead of Matty Smith - who was on the bench on the Fri vs Dunfermline and again tonight instead of Lyng)

Unacceptable stuff over his tenure, it's been mentioned but 6-1 at Falkirk, 3-0 home to Livi, losing at home to fkn QotS etc

Again tonight leaving it far too late to make charges when it was clear we'd ran out of ideas after but scoring while on top early second half

Does anyone really have any confidence in this clowns ability to build a side for what will be a much more difficult league next year? If you do I suggest seeking help, I personally have zero

It's madness to go that route for the clubs sake, end up sacking him in Oct/Nov with another season wasted, not worth it

We need stability, big time, we need it with a manager in charge who has a clue, that can build a side in his own image, get them organised and hungry, with the right character and attitude required at a club like United with the expectation we have
    i agree 100% shedka

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)