+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba is an absolute disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    You can still be mates with funsters. They do cheer us up at times like this.

There will always be someone worse off than yourself.

They have undertaken to support dundee their whole life ������

my mate ootdoor has my sides falling off just now. Natural Order. In the 60s maybe - lol

You can still be mates with funsters. They do cheer us up at times like this.

There will always be someone worse off than yourself.

They have undertaken to support dundee their whole life ������
    Are you sure they are supporting their team their whole life? I do hate it when shedka keeps the crowd thing going, but he does have a point along the way!

At least the tele will still be on the wall when the new owners come in!

24th Nov 2003
    15th Oct 2010

Lets never let us sink to those levels. Natural Order? Disgusting club

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    He really has to go

It's down to him we finished 3rd when fighting for 1st when he took over

It's down to him we lost that tie to a very poor livi side, he lost is the tie at Tannadice, if he had made 2-3 sensible subs between 60-70 minute even we were cleanly tiring from Friday night (options available were Gillespie, McMullen, Slater and Durnan), he instead brings in Lyng out of nowhere with fif**** remaining (Lyng who shouldn't have been on the bench instead of Matty Smith - who was on the bench on the Fri vs Dunfermline and again tonight instead of Lyng)

Unacceptable stuff over his tenure, it's been mentioned but 6-1 at Falkirk, 3-0 home to Livi, losing at home to fkn QotS etc

Again tonight leaving it far too late to make charges when it was clear we'd ran out of ideas after but scoring while on top early second half

Does anyone really have any confidence in this clowns ability to build a side for what will be a much more difficult league next year? If you do I suggest seeking help, I personally have zero

It's madness to go that route for the clubs sake, end up sacking him in Oct/Nov with another season wasted, not worth it

We need stability, big time, we need it with a manager in charge who has a clue, that can build a side in his own image, get them organised and hungry, with the right character and attitude required at a club like United with the expectation we have

i missed the 3-0 at home to Livingston.Not sure it actually happened

They were playing in Morton strips that day

They were playing in Morton strips that day
    That has to be against the rules, hopefully someone at the club will also have noticed this and lodge an appeal.

If Shabba was under the impression we were playing Livingstone, and then Morton show up, Nae wonder his tactics went ATF

And while we are at it, did Reading pay the add ons for Hunt? we sure could use it now
    Last edited by ahlltanyirhide; 13-05-2018 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Conspiracy theory

ST has so much to answer for.

Appointing Mixu (the first and Last person he interviewed for the job)
    Then choosing Csaba saying he was a great motivator and tactician. Talked a good game.
    They were not good business decisions and certainly not good football ones either.

ST is no businessman and CL is no football tactician.

Quote Originally Posted by Chips_OToole View Post
    i missed the 3-0 at home to Livingston.Not sure it actually happened

I obviously meant Morton, edit post function doesn't work on the mobile version of this site for me

You agree with the rest of the post I'm sure, Betis had a good season eh?

Reported in courier that csaba is staying and has started clear out.

Players sent away has included durnan and Scott Fraser.

I fear for the future of our club with that clown in charge of recruiting for next season

Reported in courier that csaba is staying and has started clear out.

Players sent away has included durnan and Scott Fraser.

I fear for the future of our club with that clown in charge of recruiting for next season
    Just went and read that. See the last bit about Flood? oh ffs

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)