+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba is an absolute disgrace

if CL is getting kept all i can hope for luggy gets more of say in terms of recruiting new players. from what i heard he helped secure moshni and ralston who were by in large decent signings compared to others esp in january.

so if he can use his contacts then hopefully we'll get more of a ralston/moshni signing than CL's lyng type signing.

if CL is staying and wants to try and win over fans he needs to make some decent signings sharpish! get some decent names in who can excite the fans again and we could maybe start to see some sort of hope being built because as it stands i could only see us going downwards under CL and with the players he's supposedly wanting kept. the rebuilding job required is massive and CL cant afford to get it wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    T That's 2 posts of yours in one morning I agree with. Must have a lie down 😅
    It’s easy to say durnan is not a great footballer. I’d agree he doesn’t look brilliant but he is effective at this level.

Last 2 years he has merited the number of matches he has played for the club. He is a player that gives his all and has often shored up the defence when without him we’d have been even worse off.

In short what makes us think we’ll bring in anyone better when scratching around for frees

The process of last few years when everyone is laid off and we take on a load of frees is part of the vicious spiral we are in.

We need to be more realistic about the good players we have. Throwing the baby out with the bath water and then signing almost a whole squad on frees each season is not a successful or sustainable system.

We need to build and develop players under a good manager

The overwhelming concern is that Csaba has not shown the acumen to organise, motivate, select or recruit players and indeed quite the opposite.

By throwing out most of the players and putting our future in csaba’s hands I am in total despair 😩

How can a centre half that can't header a ball be effective?
    Durnan is garbage.

It's time for Durnan to move on.

Incidentally that would be the last of the McNamara signings to move on.

It is time fro durnan to move but he isnt one of the ones i feel have let us down in the championship

feel for durnan as unlike a few others he knuckled down to try and prove the doubters wrong but just not worked out for him. will easily get another club in championship.

I really can't believe that CL will get kept on - it sends out all the wrong signals.

You can't finish 3rd in the league, get humiliated from Falkirk, Dunbarton, Brechin , St Mirren and Queen of the South and expect to retain your job.

The new chairman might know about banking and business, but he is already putting his head on the block if CL stays and it all turns flat within a few months of the new season.

Very high risk strategy.

Every managerial appointment is a huge risk. The current strategy of finishing the short term thinking is a definite step forward for the club.

Isn’t short termism to get rid of all but a few of the players each year when we keep failing and bring in a selection of frees.

That’s the main downward cycle we seem to keep repeating

Team are getting worse every year

We now have a manager overseeing the process who over the last 31 matches has been consistently bad in what he has said and done

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    I really can't believe that CL will get kept on - it sends out all the wrong signals.

You can't finish 3rd in the league, get humiliated from Falkirk, Dunbarton, Brechin , St Mirren and Queen of the South and expect to retain your job.

The new chairman might know about banking and business, but he is already putting his head on the block if CL stays and it all turns flat within a few months of the new season.

Very high risk strategy.

It's a joke decision

We are the ones who will have to suffer again next season because of it, until the inevitable end of his time in charge around October

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)