+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba is an absolute disgrace

Everyone wants stability and long term thinking, it's not going to happen with Csaba in charge so wasting valuable time, but bizarrely that's what appears to be the way we are going

Everyone wants stability and long term thinking, just not now. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Everyone wants stability and long term thinking, just not now. 🤔
    We want long term success but that is not achieved by stubbornly persisting with a manager who has shown himself in every possible way to be bad at decision making.

Long term success needs picking and sticking by the right manager. Csaba has shown beyond any doubt he is not good at managing united in the champsionship

His performance in speaking to fans and media, selecting teams and game management has been abysmal

The club need to give him time to succeed. Fans, like yourself, that have given up on him now need to back him and the club. It'll take time but it can happen.

The club need to give him time to succeed. Fans, like yourself, that have given up on him now need to back him and the club. It'll take time but it can happen.
    I think there are too many now who are sick of thinking things can happen. We want something that WILL happen and i doubt Shabba has the nous to provide that.

Only thing that will change my mind is someone coming along to say that most of the players and backroom staff were working against Shabba.

I was happy to give him time. He has had 31 matches and all the nonsense he’s talked in between. The jury is no longer out. The evidence is damning and beyond doubt. He is awful.

It’s painful to watch.

Just waiting for his next terrible decision. It is a nightmare. The Livi home match was beyond the final straw. Biggest match of the season. It was complete meltdown brought on by his failure to make subs and then bringing on Lyng.

It’s heartbreaking

Time heals all wounds.

Just read there that Csaba was at work on Saturday and is not taking any breaks or holidays during the close season.

No one can deny he is a hard worker and committed to United.

I've yet to see anyone justify giving CL longer. The only reasons given are that we need stability and that csaba is the incumbent manager. That's not a strong enough argument for me.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Time heals all wounds.
    And elephants have long memories!

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)