+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba is an absolute disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Just read there that Csaba was at work on Saturday and is not taking any breaks or holidays during the close season.

No one can deny he is a hard worker and committed to United.
    He's got a lot of convincing to do and i really don't see where your confidence in him is coming from but if he is to stay then so be it. Let's hope he can unearth some gems from the Eastern European leagues or similar because his January window wasn't exactly great was it?

Problem is January is a stinking window to recruit in.

And who was signing who is clear as mud.

Problem is January is a stinking window to recruit in.

And who was signing who is clear as mud.
    Yeh! That bad that Livi got this lad Miller that turned out to do quite well for them!

We go the Lyng and Mason comedy act!

Thing is Miller would be **** for us!! if you watch livi they break fast and that includes a CB as the ball is punted up park. Works well with limited resources.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Every managerial appointment is a huge risk. The current strategy of finishing the short term thinking is a definite step forward for the club.
    Why wasn't Ray afforded the same 'long term thinking' then? After all he had his competing albeit I admit it was torture to watch and a defeat to Inverness at home ended his tenure. At face value Csaba has had far worse defeats, but still survives? Admittedly not mostly his players and they are culpable, however apart from the 'new manager bounce' nothing points to long termism for me, under Csaba. My concern is the probable foreign imports and no chance for people like Smith and Ballantyne who I thought showed up well in the 1 performance I saw him.

McKinnon was far more worthy of more time than Csaba is that's for sure, we'd have had a better season than what we ended up having without the change, imo.

Agreed. It was only after csaba started to establish himself that the wheels fell off

6-1 against Falkirk. All the other embarrassing results that almost became normal by the end, Brechin, Dumbarton, QOS, Morton.

The players had no respect for csaba. Because he talks nonsense and doesn’t know what he is doing.

In some twisted logic csaba seems to have argued that because he lost the dressing room he should be allowed to recruit a whole load of other players and ruin next season.

At least ST got rid of Mixu when it was obvious he was a tombola failure of a manager

Csaba. It’s a joke and a very bad one

There are a lot of descriptions people are throwing at Csaba.

The only description that matters is this:

He is the Dundee United manager.

Let's get behind him as he works to get us back to the premiership.

There are a lot of descriptions people are throwing at Csaba.

The only description that matters is this:

He is the Dundee United manager.

Let's get behind him as he works to get us back to the premiership.
    Why does that afford him more time? It's not a justification by any definition

Quote Originally Posted by The_Log View Post
    Why does that afford him more time? It's not a justification by any definition
    I've set out my points 100 times. I don't need to justify my views any further. The short answer is that I blame the players. 100%.

He is the manager. He has my backing.
    Last edited by PortugueseFrank; 14-05-2018 at 09:22 PM.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)