+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba is an absolute disgrace

CL was given the job on the remit that he would get United promoted this season - this is what he promised to deliver.

CL knew the expectations and both he and the players not only failed to deliver, the brought shame, embarrassment and humiliation to the club -this is why I am struggling to understand hwy he is being kept on.

I am sure CL is a good manager for the right club, but he has struggled this season with record breaking defeats to Falkirk and Morton and one of Brechin's 4 points from this season was against United.

What happens if CL is struggling with the team in winter and United are 10 points adrift from being top - what then ?

We all hope to be proved wrong, but it seems a high risk appointment.

I think we are the club that shows any change of manager is high risk.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I think we are the club that shows any change of manager is high risk.
    With Thompson and his monkey in control of Tannadice its high risk for any Arab to open their curtains in the morning,FACT.

I’m massively fed up. Livingston with no fans and barely any money go up.

United are already repeating mistakes of last season by keeping a manager who is probably the worst in our history.

The only thing that could mean csaba is not the worst ever manager of united is that ST also picked out (or No one else would manage under him) Mixu. Another total shambling tombola of bafflement.

It’s too painful to watch and follow united.

It’s like the board have some sort of death wish inflicting csaba on us any longer

As we march on Csaba is the only one in step. All the players were out of step.

If Csaba was doing the Liverpool team talk on Saturday it might go like this

“OK lads we kick off against Madrid in ten minutes, I know you’re all tired but give it your best shot”

“We’re not tired boss”

“Come on lads I know it, you know it, you’re knackered. I even wrote to FIFA about it”

“You mean UEFA boss?”

“No, FIFA. I wrote to them complain about this. I said big games like this should be played at the start of the season not at the end when all the players are so tired”

“We’re not tired boss”

“OK lads. Tactics. I don’t want you to keep the ball for too long, this is tiring. Real Madrid are a fantastic side. They have better players than you. Come on, how many videos did we watch?”

“27 boss”

“And they never lost in all 27 did they? So they are really good. Big name players too”

“We can beat them boss”

“I doubt it. Farah, when I bring you off at 1-0 down I don’t want you complaining”

“My name is Salah boss”

“You’re the long distance runner boy, yes, Mo Farah yes, need to be fast for these long balls Robinson sends you”

“It’s Roberston boss”

“So, now, try hard, it will be very hot, boiling, please do it for Liverpool legend like Saint and Greasy”

“You mean Greavsie?”

“Yes, Greasy”

“He played for Spurs boss”

“Never mind lets do it for Saint instead. By the way I was going to tell you after the match but the club cancelled your win bonus for this one. They need the money to bring better players in. OK the music started, nice music, go out now, enjoy the music, remember I will make substitutes when we go 2-0 down so we will always have a chance”

🙄😴

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    If Csaba was doing the Liverpool team talk on Saturday it might go like this

“OK lads we kick off against Madrid in ten minutes, I know you’re all tired but give it your best shot”

“We’re not tired boss”

“Come on lads I know it, you know it, you’re knackered. I even wrote to FIFA about it”

“You mean UEFA boss?”

“No, FIFA. I wrote to them complain about this. I said big games like this should be played at the start of the season not at the end when all the players are so tired”

“We’re not tired boss”

“OK lads. Tactics. I don’t want you to keep the ball for too long, this is tiring. Real Madrid are a fantastic side. They have better players than you. Come on, how many videos did we watch?”

“27 boss”

“And they never lost in all 27 did they? So they are really good. Big name players too”

“We can beat them boss”

“I doubt it. Farah, when I bring you off at 1-0 down I don’t want you complaining”

“My name is Salah boss”

“You’re the long distance runner boy, yes, Mo Farah yes, need to be fast for these long balls Robinson sends you”

“It’s Roberston boss”

“So, now, try hard, it will be very hot, boiling, please do it for Liverpool legend like Saint and Greasy”

“You mean Greavsie?”

“Yes, Greasy”

“He played for Spurs boss”

“Never mind lets do it for Saint instead. By the way I was going to tell you after the match but the club cancelled your win bonus for this one. They need the money to bring better players in. OK the music started, nice music, go out now, enjoy the music, remember I will make substitutes when we go 2-0 down so we will always have a chance”
    Ha ha. It would probably be worse than that. Could see a few just walking out and ignoring him 😂

Good luck to Andy Robertson in the big one. Great player and great attitude

I’m bumping this up as it shows the upset of ordinary fans since last season.

We have been screaming since about ICT away last season - CSABA MUST GO NOW

We have all been banging our heads against a brick wall.

The number of disgraceful results for our club keeps continuing.

The league cup is a national competition it’s not the fizzy pop.

We had an easy group. No spl team in it.

We have lost competitive cup matches at home to Alloa and Arbroath!!!!

We’ve lost the opening league match in the second tier at home, been outplayed and conceded 3!!!

What will it actually take for csaba to be sacked!?!!

It has been an absolute joke and disgrace for about 6 months or more now.

The longer it goes on the harder this will be to turn around.

A new manager in May would have had a great chance

The less time the next man has to clear up csaba catastrophe the less chance we have of doing anything decent this season

It is going to be massively hard already. It’s hard to win a league - very hard when you are coming from behind and with legacy of bad manager

Everyone is suffering so much, please Mike Martin end the suffering and do the decent thing immediately.

You’ve already waited far too long when the incompetence was obvious but the longer this goes on the worse it will be

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    I’m bumping this up as it shows the upset of ordinary fans since last season.

We have been screaming since about ICT away last season - CSABA MUST GO NOW

We have all been banging our heads against a brick wall.

The number of disgraceful results for our club keeps continuing.

The league cup is a national competition it’s not the fizzy pop.

We had an easy group. No spl team in it.

We have lost competitive cup matches at home to Alloa and Arbroath!!!!

We’ve lost the opening league match in the second tier at home, been outplayed and conceded 3!!!

What will it actually take for csaba to be sacked!?!!

It has been an absolute joke and disgrace for about 6 months or more now.

The longer it goes on the harder this will be to turn around.

A new manager in May would have had a great chance

The less time the next man has to clear up csaba catastrophe the less chance we have of doing anything decent this season

It is going to be massively hard already. It’s hard to win a league - very hard when you are coming from behind and with legacy of bad manager

Everyone is suffering so much, please Mike Martin end the suffering and do the decent thing immediately.

You’ve already waited far too long when the incompetence was obvious but the longer this goes on the worse it will be
    ^^^THIS^^^

A good turnout today. I heard a number saying they won't be back until the clown is punted.

MM watch the numbers fall.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)