+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba is an absolute disgrace

Sorry to disappoint. I'm just a regular fan.

No connections to the board room, no connections to the manager, no connections to the fan groups.

Just an Arab with a different opinion.

I'm all for working hard to improve but there has to be a work/life balance.., I know the players have an easy life compared to regular working people but I'm well pi$$ed off when I get a rest day cancelled so if that's happened regularly, the players maybe spat the dummy and lost respect for the manager..

Can't fault CL if he's a workaholic but he can't expect everyone to be the same.., people like time away from work otherwise it becomes a chore...

Ok so despite completely disagreeing with Frank and TTT (and their ridiculous theories ) I have to applaud the debate and especially their non confrontational responses. In fact most have had a dig but nothing sinister and despite talking sh!te (sorry ) its been nice to see debate at such an intense period of the club. I commend both of you. You remind me of Jeremy Corbin and Diane Abbot. SRYB

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I know I don't need to but for clarity: I'm a Dundee United fan, that's all. I do not and have never worked in any capacity for the club. I don't know anyone who works for the club. I work for a financial company in the city centre.
    I knew you were not the official mascot the day i witnessed the real Terry lying pyshed at a Tannadice function,i take it you are still T total mate?.

Sure am, in fact I've never had a drink in my life.

Will say it again guys, CL is s fraud, doesn’t have a clue about management and if left in charge will take this club to even deeper depths.
    Gutless, clueless, not respected and has no idea about players, just look at his January signings....and remember, he brought 11 players in. The previous January, Ray was only permitted to bring in one!

We know, that's the disheartening thing, for all the change that is beginning, this one is just a wee bit important...

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Sure am, in fact I've never had a drink in my life.
    Snap.

Quote Originally Posted by tartanarab View Post
    Will say it again guys, CL is s fraud, doesn’t have a clue about management and if left in charge will take this club to even deeper depths.
    Gutless, clueless, not respected and has no idea about players, just look at his January signings....and remember, he brought 11 players in. The previous January, Ray was only permitted to bring in one!
    We will just have to wait and see. No change on the cards with him letting players away and making changes to the coaching team.

I for one am eager to see what he builds.

The thing is I think it's unrealistic to expect any manager to build a title winning side from scratch in one season. That's where Csaba is at the moment. Real patience is going to be required here.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)