+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba is an absolute disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    He really has to go

It's down to him we finished 3rd when fighting for 1st when he took over

It's down to him we lost that tie to a very poor livi side, he lost is the tie at Tannadice, if he had made 2-3 sensible subs between 60-70 minute even we were cleanly tiring from Friday night (options available were Gillespie, McMullen, Slater and Durnan), he instead brings in Lyng out of nowhere with fif**** remaining (Lyng who shouldn't have been on the bench instead of Matty Smith - who was on the bench on the Fri vs Dunfermline and again tonight instead of Lyng)

Unacceptable stuff over his tenure, it's been mentioned but 6-1 at Falkirk, 3-0 home to Livi, losing at home to fkn QotS etc

Again tonight leaving it far too late to make charges when it was clear we'd ran out of ideas after but scoring while on top early second half

Does anyone really have any confidence in this clowns ability to build a side for what will be a much more difficult league next year? If you do I suggest seeking help, I personally have zero

It's madness to go that route for the clubs sake, end up sacking him in Oct/Nov with another season wasted, not worth it

We need stability, big time, we need it with a manager in charge who has a clue, that can build a side in his own image, get them organised and hungry, with the right character and attitude required at a club like United with the expectation we have

This was when his time should have been up

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    This was when his time should have been up
    But Mr Martin knew better.

umm - anyone still think the clown deserves a chance?

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    umm - anyone still think the clown deserves a chance?
    I was one who was willing to give him the first 9 games, but my Dad and young lad have given up, and i wont be too far behind them. MM, the board and the investors have to be picking up on this or i fear for the future of the club!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I was one who was willing to give him the first 9 games, but my Dad and young lad have given up, and i wont be too far behind them. MM, the board and the investors have to be picking up on this or i fear for the future of the club!
    i dont take any delight in this as i still hoped things would prosper. I just cant see it. Help

What is this 9 game thing people are talking about? Has mm said the clown is getting the 1st round of games to prove his worth or is it just fans guessing that's the number he'll get?

I said on here 5 or 6 games the other day, i think he should get another couple but if things are still the same then he has to go right after, i would give him to the Partick game

9 games would be absolutely crazy
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 05-08-2018 at 07:45 AM.

I don’t think he should get another game Their is no way he is suddenly gonna become a decent manager now I mean he has had plenty time to even try and make us half decent. He has failed miserably. My season ticket (first one in five years)will be wasted until we get someone else in.

Martin might be wanting to give csaba more matches as looks better for him. But he should do what’s best for united

United might win a couple of matches in next couple of months. Even teams getting relegated do that. If he delays then we continue with disadvantage of csaba as manager, poor performances and attendances dwindling.

The longer delay the longer before any proper improvement.

I can’t think many are going to turn up to see csaba put out a team against St J young farmers under 23s. There could be record low attendances on way

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Martin might be wanting to give csaba more matches as looks better for him. But he should do what’s best for united

United might win a couple of matches in next couple of months. Even teams getting relegated do that. If he delays then we continue with disadvantage of csaba as manager, poor performances and attendances dwindling.

The longer delay the longer before any proper improvement.

I can’t think many are going to turn up to see csaba put out a team against St J young farmers under 23s. There could be record low attendances on way

I reckon there will be a crowd of less than 6,000 for this game. However, if we get a result at QOTS, who knows? In any case we need to put out a strong team against the Y.F's. We need to treat this Cup far more seriously than we did the League Cup.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)