+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Darren Moore

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    Darren Moore, on the road back to total football then ��
    Hey, don't mock it.

They honestly believe they invented total football.

Puskas said it apparently......

I can't wait it's like you know it's gonna be one hell of a train wreck.....But you just can't wait to see it happen!!

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Hey, don't mock it.

They honestly believe they invented total football.

Puskas said it apparently......
    No it was Cruyff wasn't it!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    No it was Cruyff wasn't it!
    I've heard that when Puskas played against them he claimed they were the best footballing side in the world.

Ever.

It was about the same time when we were doing the double over them.

Might have been Lindsey Buckingham though or was it his cousin Vic? Vic was a decent guitar player if memory serves!!

Thats right.
    Vic was the one who was sleeping with both the Fleetwood Mac girls

Lindsey was manager of Fleetwood Town.

Thats right.
    Vic was the one who was sleeping with both the Fleetwood Mac girls

Lindsey was manager of Fleetwood Town.

So which one had the Mars Bar Fetish?? might have been Stevie Nicks but I can't remember who he managed?

You're getting mixed up with Christine McVie.
    It wasn't Mars bars, she invented the famous McVie Digestive biscuit.

As for Stevie Nicks, he wanted to 'manage' Tom Petty and stalked him for a time over Europe.

Depends who stays and goes.
    The usual mercenaries that they are experts at getting will be gone like Barry and Sturridge.
    Dawson is too good for them and I can see Rondon leaving for a bigger club like Bournemouth or Watford.

If classy players like Chris Brunt and Ben Foster decide to stay they might make the play offs.

That is unless they decide to try and blind Brunt by throwing coins at him again.
    Oh I see Dawson is too good for us that's why you're interested why would he want to go to a smaller club like the dingles your welcome to rondon

Where did I say I was interested? Dawson is too good for you and the league you are playing in so he will leave. Bye bye.

As for Rondon, he works hard and has a great attitude but we have far better players in that position thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)